• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Blades

Robocop1051

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple throw down knives. Most of them Cold Steel or Spyderco. I buy my wife Kershaw because she likes assisted blades. But the Emerson series are the only knives I'll carry. I owned the Commander in the past and someone stole it. It literally took me 12 years to replace it... thanks to my beautiful wife.

• 1 month later...

SOG forge. FG01-L. it has a hard VG10 core, sandwiched between softer stainless. nice tough and corrosion resistant, while keeping the super hard center for edge retention. I've been lusting over this thing and finally sniffed out a deal on one. STUPID deal I might add. damn knives. I already know what I want next and will be selling that P22 I rebuilt to pay for it. stay tuned ;)

ha! I don't have the resources to be an anything pusher...but as hunter always said, " if a things worth doing, it's worth doing right" ironically enough, my other browser window is open to a site where I'm getting all learned up on kitchen knives!

here's my little work horse. Kershaw JYD. cool composite blade. the edge is hard D2 tool steel welded to tough maintenance free stainless.

post-12215-0-32139400-1399698284_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...