• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Blades

Robocop1051

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new addition to the zombie kit. Paul Chen/Hanwei forge Ninjato. these swords are near the bottom of the "real" sword food chain. forged 1095 carbon steel. designed to be used as opposed to just hung on a wall. I'm not really a sword guy, but I got it on the hustle and it's pretty cool. very sharp as is, and can no doubt shave hairs with some work. actually has a real temper line, not the little wavy etching wall hangers get. time to go open carry at target..post-12215-0-90601000-1404494183_thumb.j

post-12215-0-94309700-1404494215_thumb.j

post-12215-0-46190800-1404494339_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

collaboration between ZT and Strider. S30V steel shaving sharp. G10 handles. 1/4" thick and built like a tank. I shouldn't have, but I've been obsessing over it. good gracious it's a nice piece of gear. ban states seem particularly freaked out about bayonet lugs on evil black rifles, so I feel a duty to utilize mine. as Hunter says, if a things worth doing, it's worth doing right.

post-12215-0-70501900-1405396466_thumb.j

• 5 weeks later...

This is the guys website... http://www.rockinhcutlery.com/

It's not very informative, but it's there. The guy who makes the knives, Larry Henderson, is an older cowboy with an artistic eye for detail.  I think his wife made him a FB page, but he admits to knowing nothing about computers. He had some phenomenal looking Bowies as well. I'll grab a picture of the backstrap on this knife tonight. I just need to put a better edge on it before hunting season. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...