• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello out there in the land of the free!

pewpew.308

I know that I already welcomed you to the fold pewpew. But as an after thought......beware of other guys from your area (on this forum...cough, cough, DNP...cough, cough) that may try to entice you into buying extraneous (read expensive) bi-pods for any of your rifles. <lmao>

Don't worry...............it's an inside joke. Hang around long enough and you'll get it.

Don't worry...............it's an inside joke. Hang around long enough and you'll get it.

Maybe if he hangs around long enough, he might eventually see one on your rifle...  <dontknow> :fawkdance:

BTW pewpew...sorry for the thread jack. Technically R2D2 started it. Consider it an official welcome aboard.

...and the Atlas! Pppphhhh. That thing is like 1/4th the cost of legs you should own. If we all make it to your retirement, maybe you'll get the real deal.

And yet somehow....the boys in MASS were able to shoot that beast with that cheap ass thing hanging off of the nose. <laughs>

I'll bet they could have shot it better, if...     Ah, you know. 

I'm just sayin'...