• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

PT

Sisco

Keep it up Shepp! Finally joined Snap fitness up here, so I am weight training in both Florida and Wisconsin. I am hiking 3.4 miles a day through a Nature preserve and road behind my house. Next step is alternate days biking and days walking.Have a new core exercise I really like. Take a 20-30 pound kettle weight, stand with legs spread. Bend and reach down as far between and behind your legs with it as you can, holding it in both hands. Then raise it up as high above your head as you can. 4 sets of 10, and I guarantee you will feel it!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Keep it up Shepp! Finally joined Snap fitness up here, so I am weight training in both Florida and Wisconsin. I am hiking 3.4 miles a day through a Nature preserve and road behind my house. Next step is alternate days biking and days walking.Have a new core exercise I really like. Take a 20-30 pound kettle weight, stand with legs spread. Bend and reach down as far between and behind your legs with it as you can, holding it in both hands. Then raise it up as high above your head as you can. 4 sets of 10, and I guarantee you will feel it!

I should really do kettle bells but I’m un motivated, we’ll start with the bike see how it goes 

im pretty sure this is after we stuffed our faces but I look like such a fat fuck, I’m embarrassed

4DA09641-7D5E-4E97-A4B2-ADD85401D675.jpeg

thats the time when you hit the white tails. keep it subdued until it takes over . the only reason you're spotty is not enough estrogen stress in your daily grind.. fucks that as long as you can. then man beard the mix grey,  and women sick your self with pleasure.. its simple mathematics.🤗 

chose wisely. 

two keys that are every hard eating clean, and walking if you can do those two things you are on the winning side fight the eating habits all you can every piece of non prossessed food you eat makes you that much better then just walk as far as you have time for  make those two things a priority and you will do well and loose weight..

• 8 months later...

Been hammering out my workout and bit myself. I was into swinging my dumbbells to failure. I took it literally and sprung my wrist. Been doing #20 overhead presses, hammer curls and bicep curls. I got wrist support should have snugged it a little more. They helped increase the bicep curl the wrist twist is weak link. Got in 43 reps after 5k on the rower that I got down to 25 min. Down to 240 from 280

Back shot, difference from left and right leg from polio. Left 12 right 9. Achilles tendon was transferred to the front of right foot to enable the up down. 40+ years helping build America.

IMG_20200314_220230162.jpg

IMG_20200315_162950988.jpg

IMG_20200225_110816492.jpg

IMG_20200210_192812338.jpg

Edited by unforgiven

Stay after it, brother - any work is better than no work.  I've been riding the mtn bike for the last 1.5 months, in the mornings, just to work on cardio and legs.  Today, I was supposed to be over in White Sands Missile Range, NM, beating the hell out of the Bataan Memorial Death March.  They cancelled it two weeks ago, because of corona. 

Had carpel tunnel done both hands and went back to working with snips. I was always getting another pair to have a sharp set. Grip wasn't the same even with rehabilitation. Can't believe I'll be 65 in 6mos. God willing.

The other perk is when you move your ass whether working or excersise is it builds up ones immune system. This helped just  get mobility going. Something as simple as rolling your head on your shoulders when watching TV will allow you to turn your head around to look behind. 

IMG_20191228_114646631.jpg

• 6 months later...