• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Interview

survivalshop

Spent over 6 years of my life in South Korea, militarily. I can tell you this much - the US Military isn't in South Korea to protect the South Koreans from the North Koreans, coming south... We're there to keep the South Koreans from going north, and fucking them all up. <thumbsup>

Then why don't we just let the fuckers go?!?! Or is it one of those then we'd have to go be big brother things

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't ( put your tin foil hat on ) put it past the  " The Queens " men doing this to take charge of the internet . Just to make sure it doesn't happen again !

It could also be another or other groups of country's perpetrating this & putting it on the North Korea . All kinds of possibilities.

If this was perpetrated by NK & they did threaten us with Terrorism for showing this dumb a$$ movie , well thats an act of war !  This act should not be treated lightly !

So that's what Shibi was doing. <laughs>

Shhhh.... keep it on the  DL mang!

P.S. Official word from investigators is that China and Russia have been implicated in the Sony hacking. Like I said, someone else did it and they are having a hard time coming to the reality that they were assraped by a bunch of script kiddies and hacker wannabees so they are cooking up a scary story....

Edited by shibiwan

Spent over 6 years of my life in South Korea, militarily.  I can tell you this much - the US Military isn't in South Korea to protect the South Koreans from the North Koreans, coming south...  We're there to keep the South Koreans from going north, and fucking them all up. <thumbsup>

I had the pleasure of spending a couple weeks getting my ass handed to me by South Korean troops in the mid-80's, made us look like junior varsity.........Them boys are hard core, we should just get out of the way and watch their backs for them.

Well the " Anonymous" group said its not NK that did the hacking . And the plot thickens !

Yup that was my initial suspicions. NK was just a convenient Patsy that IT security "professionals" could point a finger at because they can't determine who really did it due to their own stupidity and incompetence.

Edited by shibiwan