• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MechArmor Defense "The Rough Justice 3/5" Group Buy

Robocop1051

Help us keep track of how many triggers are left  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get your order in on time to be part of the initial 30?

• Screw Robo! My kids have to wear grocery bags to school because of my addiction.
    • I'm waiting for feedback from the masses.... and one of Robo's SUPER AWESOME product reviews!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hey all,  Letting everyone know about the change in our trigger sale to you. I can't get too deep into the details, just that we are now told no more special deals to anyone on individual trigger sales. So, your special deal page/link for them will now have everyone paying the full retail on those triggers. However, because you all and two other forums have been so good with us over the last few years, Van and I are giving away a free TacOps charging handle of your choice with each trigger sale, and also free shipping in the hopes of maintaining that status quo in lieu of shutting that deal down entirely. 

We realize many people do not want or need another handle when buying a trigger. However, like Robocop has said before, just sharpen one side of the T-Handle and use it to cut wood in the field or for hand to hand. Or make a friends weapon more reliable by giving it to them. 

Sorry to have to change this deal up directly before the holidays, but the overall value is the same, if not even a bit better. 

Thanks again for all your support and happy, safe Holidays to all!

Rick

http://mechdefense.com/products/308ar-com-group-buy-trigger-sale

• imschur unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

There were talks of the link above being dead, which it is,

mr Mac talked with van and this was the reply:

I just ordered a charging handle from MECH ARMOUR after getting this e-mail: this is for our forum members, and is a really good price if you use this special link!

Hey Mack, 

I just looked because I knew no one took down the 308AR charging handle deal page, and it is still there. So you can go to this hidden link to purchase what you need. Do us a favor and spread this link around on 308 in case others think the sales pages were removed. 

• 2 weeks later...

In theimmortalwords of Robocop - "Its happened again!" 

Guys just trying to provide a good service and products all around have to stop offering them because the likes of Mossberg :hornet: decided the world owes them $$$ for free! How anti-American of them. 

I am however trying to make up for those lost deals with my new body armor special for 308. I posted it in two other areas if interested. 

Please GIVE to the - [Help Rick & Van get unscrewed from the Mossberg blood letting ritual] legal event of the season...LOL ...:hump:

R