• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MechArmor Defense "The Rough Justice 3/5" Group Buy

Robocop1051

Help us keep track of how many triggers are left  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get your order in on time to be part of the initial 30?

• Screw Robo! My kids have to wear grocery bags to school because of my addiction.
    • I'm waiting for feedback from the masses.... and one of Robo's SUPER AWESOME product reviews!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine in between the group  buys, but still a great price at $135.  Van called today to see if I was pleased = outstanding customer service! The trigger has a very light pull and there is NO extra travel. <thumbsup>

Edited by EngrBob

• 3 weeks later...

Fuk me........took my truck in to get new tires and an alignment, left with new tires, tie rods and wheel bearings.........

Sounds like Brake Max et al.  Went for an alignment once, everyone in front of me needed $500-$1200 worth of "parts and labor" for various things.  They got to me...$850.

"Well the truck cost me $500 so I'll just take the alignment."

Sounds like Brake Max et al. Went for an alignment once, everyone in front of me needed $500-$1200 worth of "parts and labor" for various things. They got to me...$850.

"Well the truck cost me $500 so I'll just take the alignment."

Yea I got about 115,000 on original equipment so it's about time. And I trust these guys they're small local and good friends with my boss (we get all our work vehicles services there) Edited by shepp

A very good deal on the threesome , I have to pass , I'm buying a Barrel .

I do have another Trigger on the way , so I figured I would build another 308AR around it . <thumbsup>

Two weeks ago I had to put new tires on my truck , one developed a large bump in it & man, you want to talk about vibration , damn , it was scary to drive to the tire place .   $ 1 K for a new set , I could have built another rifle for that , WTF  <laughs>

Got my second trigger in on Weds.These are very very nice units. this trigger has no problems with light strikes on my sticks.

The pricing is super...if you know where the Easter egg is on the site... they are only 29.95   <laughs>      Thanks Van... you da Man   

:) Wash

Lmao. I'll trade you.... I'll finish all my builds if you take the kids for the weekend, returning them home in one piece.....

Hmmmm....that might be a challenge. But I can take them to Uncle Ron's training camp

They'll come home craving MGD and telling you to "live long and prosper"

That's part of the training camp. <lmao>  Keep laughing about my MGD smartass. It's always in stock. <laughs>

That and learning to piece together SBR's, curse, and drink...........just like Uncle Rene's training camp...or Uncle Tom's training camp...or Uncle Rob's training camp...or Uncle Dirk's training camp...or Uncle Jon's training camp...or Uncle Larry's training camp.....or......well........................you get the picture.

Nope. Second thought. That's a class 3 indiscretion. With that...you have pending orders to stand down. You're off the next mission. Stand by......to stand by.

So there.

Hahahaha I DRINK MGD FROM TIME TO TIME!!!! not as much as I used to but you know the brewery is only like an hour from my house :)

Next mission Shepp, R2 and Unfogiven raid miller brewery lol