• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MechArmor Defense "The Rough Justice 3/5" Group Buy

Robocop1051

Help us keep track of how many triggers are left  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get your order in on time to be part of the initial 30?

• Screw Robo! My kids have to wear grocery bags to school because of my addiction.
    • I'm waiting for feedback from the masses.... and one of Robo's SUPER AWESOME product reviews!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to the range today and this trigger works great....no light strikes using Privi match 168... I like it!

this was a brand spankin new rifle.. the sister to the other Nexgen 308....love the way the selector has no slop!

On the other hand the Gizzle 3 gun in the sister rifle was having light primer strikes....but I know what to do for it....so  the short story is...this is a nice trigger !   Thank you Robo    :) Wash

I'm impressed being this is my first drop in trigger! It looks very tough and well made. The lines are straight and clean. The polished edges are mirror finish. The alingment is straight. And a suprise the weight as a whole (not trig pull) is substantial which gives a sense of abusive work for many years to come!! Very happy and if you missed this price well, this is a good buy at the retail price. Time to install ;)

Thanks Rob

Totally worth the price. Anyone find that their safety select slides a little tougher? Not an issue but there is definately more contact going on in my gun.

I noticed the same thing when installing mine.  When on safe, there is also no movement at all of the trigger like others have mentioned.  Hopefully I can get out to the range with it this week to test it out. 

I installed mine also and found the safety was a very tight fit in there.  had to put it in without the pins in then insert pins and tighten everything down.  Then I installed my factory Armalite trigger into my 300BLK.  Definitely an improvement over the cheap LPK I had in there.

I just read this thread of the group buy , I'm going to have to look down here more often .

My Hammer & trigger pins were pretty snug with out tightening the set screws ( pre ban Receiver ) & I used a little loc-tite on the locking set screws . I just don't like screws in my FCG ! So, I want to make sure they stay where they are. I put up photo's & at the " That was Easy " thread . I got inconsistent readings on my Trigger pull gage , from 3 3/4 # to a little over 4 # , not much & will probably settle out after some rounds down range this weekend .

post-11255-0-60666400-1430790319_thumb.j

Trigger showed up yesterday. I also got a call from Mech Armor asking what I thought about quality and installation process? Unfortunately, I missed their call but I'll give them a call back once it gets swapped into one of my coyote rifles. It feels pretty damn solid and will be easier to install than a Timney, since there are no hammer spring legs in the way!  <thumbsup> 

Well Mech Armor called the day after I placed my order and told me that the triggers were out of stock and are a week and a half to two weeks out. He was very apologetic about the delay and wanted me to know what was going on. Hell, I'm in no rush and told him not to even worry about it. It'll get here when it gets here, no problem! I'm pretty damned impressed that they took the time to call though, how many companies actually do something like that nowadays! <thumbsup>

Edited by 392heminut

Van's (The owner of Mech Armor) customer service is second to none! He has made a follow up call after every purchase I've made to 

ensure the item I ordered will fit the specific components I'm planning on combining them with - nobody else does that, completely 

unheard of  <thumbsup> We need more merchants to operate like that! What a great example to follow! <thumbsup>

I installed the trigger in my AR Pistol and was finally able to take it out on Friday.  Worked perfectly...very nice.  I also got a call from Van and waited until I went to range to give him a call back.  Spoke with him yesterday and let him know all is well with the trigger.  Top notch customer service on his part! 

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to installing mine in a new lower Yesterday. I about wet myself on the first dry fire. Gonna get out and shoot with it today. But it feels VERY crisp, light, and the reset is awesome.

Im thinking this is going to be a fassst trigger. So please excuse me while I'm off to the range.. (aka The wash behind my house!! ;) )

Got mine the other day and put it in my LR308. Damn that's a nice pull! I have got to put one of these in my competition AR-15!

It is a damn nice pull!  I put about 100rds through mine yesterday of various .223 commercial and 5.56 NATO and every last bit of it went bang.  The trigger pull is just... well sexy is the best word I can use to describe it.  Just a light pull a crisp break and a fast reset.  Double and triple taps are effortless.  I might even go so far as to say I prefer this over the SSAE in my .308.  Different guns/triggers with different purposes though so it's not really fair to compare them.  I can say this is a damn fun trigger to operate and my ammo budget will now suffer considerably because of it! 

I fucking had a blast!!  (<----see what I did there :D  )

Thanks Rob for doing this! <thumbsup> <thumbsup>

Edited by AdamO