• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pricecheck on aisle 10

Lazerus2000

You've been drinking with those Rock River fans again, haven't you?  <laughs>

:ifly:  :hethan:  :bb:  :happydrunks:  :ecs:

You know it....and although their RR guns are Junior Varsity to say the least, they do point out that only countries with commies and despots are using the AR-10 in the 21st Century.    :hornet:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still looking for a Suzuki Samurai, pretty sure it's not TECHNICALLY an AR 10; then again, I'm no PROFESSIONAL GUNSMITH or anything like some of y'all.

I have a Kawasaki 3010 Mule, it is exactly the same as a Suzuki, needs some repair as all of these  identical UTVs do, Suzuki parts will fit!!

I hope you're not serious, and you're just playing into the tone of the thread, here.

Because you're comparing apples and hammers.

1994_suzuki_samurai-pic-33146.jpeg

kawasaki-mule-3010-diesel.jpg

TOM,

I initially joined this web site with the intention of learning more about the AR 10 family of rifles from those with different experiences and knowledge than mine, and hoping to share the experience and knowledge I have accumulated in a different country, with different rifles, and different times.  I did not join this web site to get into a personal relationship with you.

It is timely that you brought up the subject of embarrassment.  For every intelligent adult who is watching you follow me around from thread to thread, like a sad little monkey who has lost his organ grinder, it is obvious that you are attempting to bully and intimidate me into leaving.  And for any intelligent adult who has sat through Anthropology 101, or watched a baboon troupe on the nature channel, or read The Naked Ape, it is obvious that your behavior is EXACTLY that of a frightened primate.

The technical term is “dominant posturing”, and this is exactly what you are attempting to do.

It goes something like this:

New monkey wanders into the banana patch, and the dominant/Alpha male immediately puffs himself up, screams at the top of his voice, and attempts to intimidate and dominate the newcomer, and if the newcomer will not submit, to chase him away.  If the new monkey does not immediately submit to the dominant posturing, the Alpha male then screams for help, and his pack mates come running to fling feces at the newcomer.

Does this sound about right?

And believe me Tom, every time you go into your little frenzied baboon screaming fit, you embarrass only yourself.  I am NOT intimidated by you … in fact I feel sorry for you.  You are a bully, and inside, like most other bullies, you are just a scared little boy, howling like a monkey.

So, compassionate and caring human being that I am, I will continue to remind you that acting like a scared and frenzied baboon is not an attractive feature.  I will give you that personal relationship you seem to crave so desperately. But Tom, this site is NOT about you and me ... it is supposed to be about sharing information and facts and opinions regarding all those wonderful rifles in the big wide AR 10 family.  So how about less monkey business, and more information and facts.If you want to take this into private mesasaging, I am willing to continue my counselling, but we really should leave the adults alone to enjot the site without all the fuss.

PS:  I have heard from other people, on this forum and other forums, how they do not want to come to this website because you have bullied and intimidated them.  We all know you are a bully, but it is time for you to grow up and stop acting like a kid in kindergarten.  If I didn’t care, and didn’t think that you were salvageable, I would not be bothering to tell you these cold hard truths.  If I didn’t care, I would just leave you to carry on, acting out your aggression, fear, temper Tantrums, and inappropriate rage.  But since I do care, I am here to help you work through your issues,

Sincerely

Larry Z

I hope you're not serious, and you're just playing into the tone of the thread, here.

1994_suzuki_samurai-pic-33146.jpeg

kawasaki-mule-3010-diesel.jpg

I think I would feel safer in the bottom one. I bet I can fit a bigger woman in it regardless.

Edited by StainTrain

1.  TOM,

I initially joined this web site with the intention of learning more about the AR 10 family of rifles from those with different experiences and knowledge than mine, and hoping to share the experience and knowledge I have accumulated in a different country, with different rifles, and different times.  I did not join this web site to get into a personal relationship with you.

2.  PS:  I have heard from other people, on this forum and other forums, how they do not want to come to this website because you have bullied and intimidated them.  We all know you are a bully, but it is time for you to grow up and stop acting like a kid in kindergarten.  If I didn’t care, and didn’t think that you were salvageable, I would not be bothering to tell you these cold hard truths.  If I didn’t care, I would just leave you to carry on, acting out your aggression, fear, temper Tantrums, and inappropriate rage.  But since I do care, I am here to help you work through your issues,

Sincerely

Larry Z

1.  Bull$hit.  You came here to talk about yourself, and provide zero other input.  You proved that early on, when you couldn't even answer simple questions, or give simple recommendations - despite all the experience you stated you had.  You're a fake and a fraud, but you sure can talk.  Also, make no mistake, you and I are not in any kind of relationship...  <dontknow>

2.  Bull$hit again.  I'm sure there's some kinda of website out there that bitches about me - probably a whole congregation of people that whine about getting treated badly, working over their sippy cup, and passing the Vagisil around.  Good for them - they've found others like them, and they're "bonding." 

You're not here to "salvage" me, as you put it.  There's nothing that you do in life that I look up to, or admire, from what I've seen of you.  There's nothing that you can contribute that would impact my life.   I don't have any aggression, fear, temper Tantrums, and inappropriate rage issues, much to your surprise.  However, I do call bull$hit when I see it, and I did that to you.  Apparently, every other place you've been on the web, you're either ignored until you go away, or you find people that think you're some kind of guru - when nothing could be further from the truth.

Hell, you copied and pasted your intro here, and you fucked up the copy/paste!  <lmao>  You cut it off!

You're a joke, Lazerus, and you're just upset that people here aren't falling all over your bull$hit, acting like you really know something that you don't.  You're upset that you got called out.  I think it's hilarious...  <laughs>

98 isn't hated, he's one reason this forum is so helpful. People like 98 with real world experience with these platforms, parts, and the science behind it all call out all the misleading and incorrect bullschit so newcomers don't make simple, and sometimes dangerous, mistakes because bad info went unchecked.

I keep forgetting Laz is still here...

That being said, the Suzuki Samurai is the baddest Lil' 4wd ever conceived. They will literally run on farm diesel, kerosene and 190 proof, can take crazy punishment, and will get through stuff these atv's and mud trucks are scared of. A buddy of mine stripped one out completely (plastic windshield, milk crates and seat belts ONLY), and it would do 3k rpm past 85 on the power lines. Some assshole stole it and blew it up a couple years ago w/an anhydrous bomb :(

98 isn't hated, he's one reason this forum is so helpful. People like 98 with real world experience with these platforms, parts, and the science behind it all call out all the misleading and incorrect bullschit so newcomers don't make simple, and sometimes dangerous, mistakes because bad info went unchecked.

I keep forgetting Laz is still here...

:(

And that's coming from a guy that's been here a month or two longer than you laz. If you want to truly learn about the "AR-10" family of rifles admit when your fukking wrong get your facts straight and learn then?!? Your miss guided BS doesn't help anyone and hurts noobies by confusing them.

PS where is this board fulla pussies I wanna see if our buddy "the navy seal" is there......

YEP I was, 

I've had one each of them, did use them for the same purpose...moving my old body from house point A to boonie point B and back.

I like the Samaria better because it is street legal. The Mule was a  non-street legal POS (IMHO)

My brother used a Samaria to deliver flowers from his wife's flower shop in DFW, It lasted forever......

Vote-poll?

Edited by mrmackc

New monkey wanders into the banana patch, and the dominant/Alpha male immediately puffs himself up, screams at the top of his voice, and attempts to intimidate and dominate the newcomer, and if the newcomer will not submit, to chase him away.  If the new monkey does not immediately submit to the dominant posturing, the Alpha male then screams for help, and his pack mates come running to fling feces at the newcomer.

Does this sound about right?

This doesn't sound about right to me.  You seem to be oblivious to why there is friction surrounding you.  It has nothing to do with Tom.  Tom has a big personality and his BS meter picks up on trace amounts.  As you can see Tom can certainly handle his own.

The main issue is with you not wanting to listen when people try to correct you for using the incorrect facts and terms.  

Again, I don't speak for everyone, but before you accuse people for throwing feces on you at Tom's behest, let me tell you where I am coming from.... You jumped down a Moderator's throat (Matt) for referencing anal lube in your intro thread....it was a joke....something that happens a helluva lot around here.   Anyway, you managed to get on his bad side which I have only seen a handful of people do on here. A lot of people who have been around a while and know how Matt moderates the board saw you do that and soured on you pretty quick.  I, for one, did.  

Then the whole Canada/America thing came up.  I don't know about your military experience, but good nature ball busting is expected (if not required) when foreign units get together....  same with international police organizations...it is called bonding and how alpha males (as you call them) relate to one another.  You really resisted that from the start here.   

There are some people who were run off from this board for being posers, liars, belligerently mentally ill, and just general a-holes.  I am sure they congregate and commiserate about this forum.   

Edited by StainTrain

Laz, you don't really expect anyone to buy that psycho-babble diatribe, do you?

Remember, we quickly know who's real and who's a poser on this site.

Laz got picked last for kickball. Smug looks and long winded diatribes are a conditioned response. Its not his fault. Im not mad, i just feel bad for him.

Holy shits man, this whole thread is about apples and hammers.