• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pricecheck on aisle 10

Lazerus2000

Laz you need to go sit down and pour yourself a nice tall glass of go fuk yourself.I'm tired of you'r $hit.These guys have forgotten more about firearms than you will ever know about firearms....... :gtfo2:

Edited by unforgiven

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Laz  You remind me of my 2nd divorce where the judge ordered both of us to go to counseling....YOU make me wanna puke

:puke:

and for God sakes if you are gonna write diatribes please learn how to spell.....so its supposed to be  "sharing information and facts and opinions regarding all those the wonderful rifles in the big wide AR10 family" ?   you just dont get it putz !...there is the Armalite AR10 rifles...and then Fool, there are the rest of the AR308's separate and apart from the Armalite AR10

"   So, compassionate and caring human being that I am, I will continue to remind you that acting like a scared and frenzied baboon is not an attractive feature.  I will give you that personal relationship you seem to crave so desperately. But Tom, this site is NOT about you and me ... it is supposed to be about sharing information and facts and opinions regarding all those wonderful rifles in the big wide AR 10 family.  So how about less monkey business, and more information and facts.If you want to take this into private mesasaging, I am willing to continue my counselling, but we really should leave the adults alone to enjot the site without all the fuss."    

Laz you have been eating too many $hit sandwiches   :ugone2far:   Wash

Edited by washguy

Tom,

If you deny that we have a personal relationship, then why are you following me around on this site and jumping on every post I make? That seems like a personal relationship to me … perhaps an unhealthy and obsessive relationship, but highly personal.  And if you are not obsessing about me, why is it you have been surfing the net, cyber stalking me, looking for my postings on other sites? And why are you making up lies about me, like your now discredited attempt to PROVE that I said that I had owned 100 Glocks?

And how can you call me a poseur?  Since you have been stalking me on other sites, you know which site I post on the most.  I have been there for years. That site has me down for over 1000 THANK YOUs from people who appreciated my opinions/advice, sometimes highly detailed technical advice, and/or agreed with it enough to take the time to thank me.  So, Tom, exactly how does that indisputable fact make me a poseur?  Have I been fooling all those people all these years?  And some of “those people” are genuine acknowledged experts with decades of experience at servicing, repairing, and accurising US GI issue guns.  So how do you explain that Tom?  All of them must really be stupid, right?

But Good ol’ Tom has finally caught me out, right here on this forum.  1000 people have to be wrong, and Tom just has to be right.

There, feel better now?

Larry Z

PS:  I had four of the old Samurai rigs.  

Great little units but underpowered for long trips.

I upgraded to  the 86-89 Toyota LE 4WD vans, which had more room, and went nearly as many places as the Samurai.

And if you are not obsessing about me, why is it you have been surfing the net, cyber stalking me, looking for my postings on other sites?

That's not Tom exclusively, several members here checked into your history on other sites. It's common practice here to see what other forums are getting from your membership, especially when questions arise as to validity. Having proclaimed yourself a "professional gunsmiter", a misnomer to say the least in that you neither acknowledged nor appreciated the potential danger of recognizing and distinguishing the AR-10 brand. That doesn't speak well for your professional experience. Clearly you have a sense of humor, but you seem to utilize it as best suits you, taking offense at what was clarified to be an inside joke. You further demonstrated hypocrisy when you gave a long-winded speech about how enlightened the pro homosexual movement is but in the same paragraph suggested that the implication of homosexuality was an insult. I'm still waiting for an explanation on that one. 

When your potentially dangerous disregard for nomenclature was called out, you postured and avoided the questions that were asked of you and chose instead to restate your credentials in case anybody might have missed the resume you posted for yourself in your introduction. You made it clear that your opinion/experience was more important to you than the possible consequences for anyone acting on information derived from your supposed experience, that makes you a liability.

I have personally contravened the suggestions and opinions of my peers, the resident forum members, and the senior forum members at large in order to let you explain/defend yourself. You have chosen to conduct your fighting in the full view of the forum membership, this isn't a back room decision to get rid of you by "Tom's friends", this is the forum at large letting you know that it doesn't think you belong. Private messages were the correct venue for addressing your issues all along, and there won't be any need for them now, it's just too late. The forum having reached a consensus, this problem is at the end of it's life cycle.

Best of luck to you in the future, happy trails.

Tom,

If you deny that we have a personal relationship, then why are you following me around on this site and jumping on every post I make? That seems like a personal relationship to me … perhaps an unhealthy and obsessive relationship, but highly personal.  And if you are not obsessing about me, why is it you have been surfing the net, cyber stalking me, looking for my postings on other sites?

I wanted to address these short comments, that are alive in his fantasy land of a cognitive mind.

Point #1.  I read every post on this sight.  I always do, whenever I can catch up.  Every one.  I don't always respond to every post, because most of the time, there is no need to "needlessly speak."  If something was asked, and it has been answered - many times, the same answer and confirmation by several very good, knowledgable people - then I don't even reply in that thread.  There's no need to just post, only in order to see my words on the screen. Maybe that's a lesson you should take away from ll this, Laz Old Buddy.

Point #2.  I didn't even come close to trying to cyber-stalk you, as you so hopefully wished was true.  That sure would inflate your ego more, wouldn't it?  Alas, it's not as you hoped.  All I simply did, when I saw you start posting bull$hit all over this site, was this:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Lazerus2000

^^^  That right there reveals a GOLDMINE about you.  And YOU did all that yourself.  Good job.  <thumbsup>

By the way, Laz, you never did answer my question about how many R25s you say you really had.  You were telling us 3.  YEARS ago, you stated you had 3, and sold one to some SWAT member...

So, which lie isn't a lie?  See, that's what always catches people like you.  You spread enough bull$hit around for as many years as you have, and you forget the lies you've told.  At that point, you can't cover up that $hit...  <thumbsup>

Oh, also, Laz, I have 10,606,890 warning points.  A BUNCH of those were because of you...

But, DAMN was it worth it. 

Edited by 98Z5V

$hitty post, if you really look at it closely.

Even if you just go on the link and completely ignore EVERYTHING else, there are way cheaper places to find the same rifles. Even gunbroker has at least two Oracles for $100 cheaper than the lowest on the link. That was just the first result on google, chances are you'll find better stuff out there.

Just saying....

I noticed the PSA prices.  Seems that's about the lowest on their website too.

I'm sure some places are selling ArmaLites cheaper though.

You are right however that I may have missed a lot.  I was only referring to the link on WikiArms.  Never seen that site before.

Probably could do without reading the whole thread.

Edited by GRA