• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Federal American Eagle .223 50gr $5.89/20rnds

392heminut

Just gambled a $97.00 + some change order with them.  I've heard all kinds of bad news about these people.  This is the first time I've ever ordered anything from them.  We'll see what happens.  They will only burn me once.

I did, but it was during the unbelievably busy time period when all the Hording was going on. They made everything right in the end. Took a bit dealing with them, but I have ordered again with no issue and will continue to order from them.

Received notification today from PSA that my package is in the mail with an expected delivery date of Tuesday next week, to Texas.

They processed and shipped as fast as can be reasonably expected.  They most likely received a large amount of orders for the ammo I ordered due to the sale prices.  I'd say this is pretty good service.   <thumbsup>

In the Anointed One's honor I just might send a duplicate order seeing how the same ammo is still on sale.   :))