• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SC Church Shooting

planeflyer21

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , he's had to make too many of these type of speeches . Never let a good crisis go to waste !

Blame the firearm , the intimate object ! No tool works all by its self , they all need Human input to start or work . Its always the same old thing.

His comment about you don't see this in other modern Country's , he's right , they have all been taken over already & have complete control over their citizens 

I guess the Bombs going off in those countries don't count.

While the president and media were busy with the distraction, the sleight of hand took place in congress and the house passed the Trans Pacific trade agreement.

:rant2: Everyone together now....I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore...............

:yup: again...........

So I read that this kid is known by his family to be a hard core drug user and possibly includes Xanax.

This included an arrest for possession of controlled substance as recently as Mar-15.

So we have a dope head, a possible psych issue and an alleged (not yet sentenced) felon....

AND HIS FUCKIN DAD, KNOWING ALL THIS SHIIT, BOUGHT HIM A .45ACP FOR HIS BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR.

I hope they both fry.

My wife wonders why I carrie while mowing the yard .

Interesting point; we actually had somebody here in the Houston area get attacked and shot while simply mowing his front yard.  Turned out it was a gang initiation and the choosing was random.   Although this allegedly wasn't originally planned as a shooting, the homeowner started beating the sense out of the person that initially attacked him so the one of the other passengers in the car simply shot the guy who was winning the fight.  They all got caught.  I think the homeowner actually died.  Sad.  He should've been armed obviously.

Edited by GRA

Yes , he's had to make too many of these type of speeches . Never let a good crisis go to waste !

Well Obummer finally made a speech where he said something I can agree with.  I agree he's made too many of those damn speeches.  So shut the hell up, ya pissant!!

Oh, and I see Sharpton is headed down to get his face on TV.  Why the hell is he still out of prison owing all those back taxes?  He should also have to shut the fornicate up until his taxes are paid, and maybe 20 years thereafter.  How the hell does a "reverend" make enough to owe $3 million in back taxes, anyway?  Hmmmm?   <dontknow>

Lol. I was getting dressed yesterday and stuffed my PPk/s in my waistband. My wife asked me, "oh, are you going somewhere?"

I said, "nope."

At least you finally got to stuff something in your waistband...

Interesting point; we actually had somebody here in the Houston area get attacked and shot while simply mowing his front yard.  Turned out it was a gang initiation and the choosing was random.   Although this allegedly wasn't originally planned as a shooting, the homeowner started beating the sense out of the person that initially attacked him so the one of the other passengers in the car simply shot the guy who was winning the fight.  They all got caught.  I think the homeowner actually died.  Sad.  He should've been armed obviously.

Got a link to a news story or article?

Now I see it was said the Pistol was stolen from his mother . The plot thickens . 

I have always said that these attacks are "Terrorist " in nature . He is a Terrorist , his main objective was to terrorize & its what he did . Hang him , publicly . 

I guess we know why he didn't go into the Hood to open fire on people , because he's a coward & knew someone would shoot back .

There seems to be a problem with the young sicko's out there , if you look at the MO on all these shooters , they are all young & on or off of Med's of some sort . We are not talking about  just a kid on drugs, I'm sure you will find he has had a long history of some sort of mental problems . So what they do is give them some psych drug to treat a problem that should be taken care of in a Mental institution , but since they have closed all of them except the ones for the rich & famous , this is what we get . 

I'm beginning to think there are those in high places ,that want it this way .  Our elected representatives have no clue or have the balls to do anything about the mental illness issues in this country .

As far as them passing that bill , it just goes to show you , our elected officials do not care what the people want , nor do they heed their calls . It really bothers me that the Republicans & the " Queen " both want this passed . <dontknow>