• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SC Church Shooting

planeflyer21

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , he's had to make too many of these type of speeches . Never let a good crisis go to waste !

Blame the firearm , the intimate object ! No tool works all by its self , they all need Human input to start or work . Its always the same old thing.

His comment about you don't see this in other modern Country's , he's right , they have all been taken over already & have complete control over their citizens 

I guess the Bombs going off in those countries don't count.

Obviously he doesn't consider France, Norway or Czechoslovakia as major countries - Oh, I forgot, we can't criticize this affirmative action Administration or we are racist.  I really think it was inappropriate, close to being obscene, to rail on gun control then go to a fund raiser and play golf within a couple of hours of the event.  Prayers for those who were killed and their families.  The problem?  To me a large part of it is mainstreaming those who should be institutionalized.  Another liberal mistake.

They had a friend on the phone on Fox & he said the Mother took it from him , because she didn't trust him with it .  We may never know the whole story .

A friend of mine text'd me & asked if I ever saw the movie with Charles Bronson , called Telefon , why yes I have .  :yup:

Edited by survivalshop

This was on Bill O'Reilly tonight, phone interview with Charlie Stroebel.......  
Who is Dylann Roof?
The Factor welcomed Charlie Stroebel, who recently met Charleston killer Dylann Roof and his family. "We were at a get together at a restaurant in South Carolina," Stroebel said, "and the Roofs were there, both son and father. When Dylann Roof heard I am a Navy vet, he started asking if I had shot or killed anybody, and I thought that was kind of strange. Then, in the middle of our conversation, he lifted up his shirt and pulled out a .45 automatic. He said he got it from his father for his 21st birthday, and it just about floored me. He started talking about how Hitler was right, then he started talking about African Americans in a vulgar way. I said I didn't want to listen to this stuff, he was getting me so angry. I have been absolutely sick to my stomach that I did not say anything. Nine good people are dead because I didn't speak up."

Above is excerpted from Bill's web site.  But I did see the entire interview tonight.  Seems reliable.  
clear.gif

All these guys were probably

Abducted by the government brain washed to fucking hell gave them a trigger word. Let them be for a few years until they need a crisis to help their agenda, call the person and just say that magic word and boom mass shooting.? Maybe?

Your tinfoil is wrapped around your head tight, right?  Because if it's loose, the waves can still get right in under it.  Smash it down tight, Ed, and you'll be okay.  <thumbsup>

EDIT - Forgot to add this...  shiny side out, dull side in.  It's more reflective that way.  More effective...

Edited by 98Z5V

Abducted by the government brain washed to fucking hell gave them a trigger word. Let them be for a few years until they need a crisis to help their agenda, call the person and just say that magic word and boom mass shooting.? Maybe?

Which Government Agency is responsible for this dastardly deed in your scenario?

Wow. Just wow.

Watch the movie " Telefon " & you will see . <lmao>   

I put a funny laughing thingy in there , but I really don't trust any of these governments & don't put anything past them or what they will try , just look at what this administration has done . One other note , Brain washing is a proven fact ,& there are many ways to brain wash yourself if your the type . Most of us have better sense.

There so much to blame to go around for these kids , (yes most of these wacko's are kids ) to get that way .

EDIT - Forgot to add this...  shiny side out, dull side in.  It's more reflective that way.  More effective...

The instruction read for the shinny side toward  the food  <thumbsup>  <laughs>

Edited by survivalshop

I'm telling ya...some closet subdivision of the NSA.

Takes advantage of metallic additives to shampoos and conditioners, with their ice-skater hairdos acting as a perfect receptor for low frequency radio transmissions, focusing the signal into the skull.

"I'm teling you it is El Maaach-ooooo!!"

I really don't trust any of these governments & don't put anything past them or what they will try , just look at what this administration has done . 

Being critical of government and having health dose of skepticism of their actions is Patriotic.  History shows us that unchecked government power that does not serve the people has horrible consequences. 

That being said, Cali's allegation that some shadowy Govt agency is clandestinely producing Raymond Shaws is only productive when making Hollywood Movies.   

Edited by StainTrain

I'm telling ya...some closet subdivision of the NSA.

Takes advantage of metallic additives to shampoos and conditioners, with their ice-skater hairdos acting as a perfect receptor for low frequency radio transmissions, focusing the signal into the skull.

"I'm teling you it is El Maaach-ooooo!!"

Cool movie

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/metropia/