• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How do you guys do it?

Magwa

90' yesterday 75' today at the range then the clouds and a few drops of rain? I feel for the hills that are dry and waiting for the first hint of lightning to cause real hvok. Forest service is at the ready for the last few weeks!!

now we have a fire right accross the river from me helo's and drop planes bombarding the SOB gonna be a long summer....

Hopefully it stay over there!!

Weather here has been bi polar, 80 and humid a couple days then 70 and low humidity for a few days, then the humidity comes up again. It's really messing with the fish spawning.

Oh and lots of rain!!! Had very little rain in the spring now it seems to rain every other day

Edited by shepp

Its raining here again , getting us ready for a busy Hurricane season , but its been close to 100 deg. just about every day . A sure sign the Tropics will send some storms our way . I have been trying to get to the range , but it keeps raining on my parade  <dontknow>

I don't think my Chronograph , will like getting wet .

Got these 70' trees in the backyard a cluster of 3.Thinkin I'm going to have cut them down.With all these high winds and near miss tornadoes they will cause big damage should they hit the house.Hate to do if but the risk is high.

Yea guys been getting piss pounded like winter storms are suppose to blow up to me instead they never cross the state line or we catch the very top and blow down your way. Although a week ago just west of me got some hellacious winds. Platville and some places along the river were with out power for 2-3 days.

We were able to do our firework shoot Saturday for freedom fest, no close calls this year thank good I lite off 130 from my rack 3" mortars and one 5" for the grand finally

Edited by shepp

Yea I was just north of Rockford today and there were some dark ass clouds back home, I've yet to have to water my garden much more then a quick spray down this year, which I like!!

Lemme know if you cut them trees down I'll bring some beer and a lawn chair ;)

Depending on the size of your potato...either 2" or 1,5" barrel. Get a short chunk of 4"...10-12"long. A reducer from 4" to your chosen barrel, and a threaded cap for the back....like the kind you use on a sewer clean out. Glue stuff together, let dry. Get electric bbq ignighter and install through the side of the 4"tube. Save a short piece of the barrel and grind down one side to a point....you can use this like a cookie cutter to get perfectly sized projectiles. Load potato round into tube from the back(threaded hole) One quick blast of aquanet, starting fluid, deodorant....whatever you got. Real short. Like 1/4 second blast. Screw on back lid, aim click...boom....laugh yer ass off.

We made one outta 4" in high school and used butane like you woul use to fill a lighter. We could shoot a water ballon 2 1/2 blocks. We woul load it like a shot gun shell first a wad of paper towel then the water ballon with a paper towel around it, a squirt of butane in the chamber and bam!!!!

Yea I was just north of Rockford today and there were some dark ass clouds back home, I've yet to have to water my garden much more then a quick spray down this year, which I like!!

Lemme know if you cut them trees down I'll bring some beer and a lawn chair ;)

You'r always welcome brother. :ifly:  it will be the Ron school of fun. <lmao>

Edited by unforgiven