• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!!!!!!!!

jtallen83

No..but it's fukinn America. That's just how we do things.

Ambiance :)

I normally have a big party with friends and family over, being on call I didn't do that this year. I kept telling myself eh it's ok at least it's on a Saturday. Yesterday was miserable! Lol

This work poop is always fucking up life!

Some genius made square marshmallows that fit the gram cracker perfectly. Whoda thunk it.

Grandma used to make homemade marshmallows that she cut into squares, not to fit the cracker but just because that was the easiest way to cut them. 

In 1954 the round shape was introduced commercially to make production easier. Things seem to come full "circle' given enough time..........

We survived unscathed, gents!  :hethan:  Got got out there right as the sun was setting, so we had about 20~25 minutes of EENT to get the tent set up.  First priority of work for that Patrol Base - establish headquarters.

P1040297_zps3mruyprt.jpg

Second order of Priorities or Work for this evening - food.  Brats and Hot Italian Sausage on a fire pit.  Brought the small fire pit with me so I didn't have to dig one.  Worked out great.

P1040292_zps4jgq42os.jpg

Proven fact - if you WATCH them, they cook faster...   <lmao>

P1040299_zpsdbn9hlxz.jpg

This thing is one AWESOME camp tool.  Fuckin' Badass Camptool.

P1040300_zps9nm310ue.jpg

The good stuff...  Put up over 60 mortars... 

P1040302_zps4cbsc6ko.jpg

P1040303_zps3zqyifu1.jpg

I'll try to get the vids uploaded today.  <thumbsup>

Outfukinstanding brother and you didn't set the desert on fire. ^-^  Here's what the kid's got meTeqila reposdo "Hijos de Villa" shaped like a 1911.Tastes like 230 grs. of love.

That's not half bad Rene!

Good show Tom I love the report you get there in the Az dz!!

I stayed home with the girls and blew beer cans over the fence with firecrackers! Too damn dry for fire!!

Yep, the smartass HAD to toss that in there... <lmao>

What did he tell you that he could tie all 4 fuses together and launch 4 at once? We use masking tape works the best.

I lit 3" this year at our shoot he took me off 4" which I was kinda pissed about but I got to light twice as many shells. Got a little crazy cuz the damn canon fuse kept pulling off with the buckets (another reason I hate wearing gloves) so I would light them right off the quick match which gives you about 2 sec to turn your head before THUMP!! We light with road flares taped to a stick so there's alil reach but it's still a fuk'n rush!!!

Edited by shepp

What did he tell you that he could tie all 4 fuses together and launch 4 at once? We use masking tape works the best.

The smartass tried it once before, and his tying/twisting method was all fucked up.  I told him it wouldn't work, but didn't say why, and he said it would.  He lit them, and 3 out of 4 went up...   <lmao>   That one's not on vid, though.  When he DID get them to go, he had to toss out the wiseass comment...   :banana:

That was very cool brother....a Ranger his kid and explosives...what could go wrong......

Oh, I was ready for that, too - just in case...  If you fail to plan, you plan to fail, right? 

I thought about something possibly going wrong, and was prepared to handle it...  <lmao>

post-7-0-78605500-1436328530_thumb.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V