• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!!!!!!!!

jtallen83

Sadly thier are scumbag, Godless motherfuker's among us that would want to do us harm.2 words for the day "condition one". Let us be vigilent, that our LEO's working today and our troops have an uneventful day.Be safe out there.In the neck with those fukin terrorist. :auto:

Sadly thier are scumbag, Godless motherfuker's among us that would want to do us harm.2 words for the day "condition one". Let us be vigilent, that our LEO's working today and our troops have an uneventful day.Be safe out there.In the neck with those fukin terrorist. :auto:

AMEN BROTHER!......We that sit and receive the benefits of those that have the duty also need to keep our eyes open,look and listen because our country is in a somewhat dangerous situation partly because our coward-in-chief is not dedicated to his oath of office. (IMHO)

Have a great Independence Day, my brothers.  The son and I are getting ready to head out for the night.  Packing up to hit the deep desert, set up camp, and blow up a bunch of colorful $hit for a long time.  Gonna be a good one.  See y'all tomorrow sometime.  :hethan:

Have a great Independence Day, my brothers. The son and I are getting ready to head out for the night. Packing up to hit the deep desert, set up camp, and blow up a bunch of colorful $hit for a long time. Gonna be a good one. See y'all tomorrow sometime. :hethan:

Be safe have fun!!!