• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Labor Day Sales

jtallen83

Midway is having a big 4 days sale Geissle triggers  are on sale for the sale price you have to add it to the price.

I also would like to get the word out about the good work the Midway Foundation is doing.

According to the local newspaper, Larry gave my our local 4H shooting sports club a special Winchester MODEL 70 rifle worth over $1500 to raffle off as a fund raising project.  The Team has an account with Midwah a condition of the gift of the rifle is to deposit half of the proceeds in the teams. account where the Foundation will match 100% of the deposit.  That is a really good deal for the 4H Shooting Club.

I will buy from Midway,  how about you?

FYI: Alien Gear is having a holster sale

Edited by mrmackc

Hindsight is 20/20..........wife didn't say a word when I showed her todays parts bill...knew I should have grabbed a second Geissele and put it on the card! 

That's not good.  Not good.  That silence is her mentally recalling "Where was it I saw those Labor Day sales flyers?"

Hide the mail!  Hide her purse!

Palmetto has AR-15 build kits minus the lower for $369.99 with free shipping. Add one of those Anderson receivers from AIM that I posted earlier for $36 and you have a complete AR-15 for less than $410!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/15199/category/3995/?utm_source=Don't+miss+these+Labor+Day+Deals!+|+Free+Shipping+on+AR+Uppers+%26+Rifle+Kits&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email

Well thank God that's over!!! I'm afraid my friends were right to warn me about becoming soft by living in Washington. It seems I have lost some of my willpower and spent more on these damned sales than I anticipated! 

I know bro, my wife is so puzzled, she wants to send me to firearm rehab, thank God she can't find one!

Well thank God that's over!!! I'm afraid my friends were right to warn me about becoming soft by living in Washington. It seems I have lost some of my willpower and spent more on these damned sales than I anticipated! 

That doesn't have anything to do with getting soft from living in WA, brother.  I hate to inform you, but it's because you met US...   HA~!