• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

World War III

planeflyer21

35 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Some rumors coming out that the coup was staged by Erdogan to give an excuse for a purge. Would not surprise me he is a Machiavellian SOB. When you get film clips of tanks surrendering to police with handguns, things smell fishy in Istanbul and it ain't the seafood.

If I had to bet I'd take your position on this, it smells like a power grab to me.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/26/2016 at 9:02 AM, MikedaddyH said:

Next up in France a Priest got attacked and neck slashed by two ISIS soldiers who were later killed...

I rarely quote my self but none of you guys commented on this topic ! One more time !

Two ISIS soldiers killed a priest during Mass ! They made him get on his knees and cut his throat like a Pez dispenser ! Doesn't that just piss any of you off. !!! And these murderers video taped it !

There is a special place in hell for them , hope they suffer for all eternity !

29 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Sad that it's not shocking, or even unexpected anymore. Europe is screwed. We still have a small shred of hope as long as hilly isn't able to fix the election. Well see.

Wish I was that optimistic. With the increasing likelihood that Trump has financial interests in Putin's Russia, I am thinking we are screwed no matter who gets in.

42 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Please elaborate, I haven't seen anything but political rumors on that?

Because they are attempting to distract you from:

The fact that the DNC was conspiring against Hitlery's opponent

That the DNC chairwoman ordered a reporter to back off a story and the reporter did

That the Washington Post held a fundraiser for the DNC

That Secretary of State Clinton ensured Russia got control of 80% in a USA uranium mining consortium

That any person with the capability of reasoning as well as a half-wit can work out that if multiple hackers can infiltrate the highly secure DNC server, then they are de facto conceding that Hitlery's "private" server was accessed more than a Bourbon Street $2 whore during Mardi Gras

Edited by planeflyer21

2 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

I'm wanting to see sources with facts on any financial interests Trump has with Russia? So far all I've seen is propaganda?????

Agreed.  So far that seems to be Administration/DNC spin to deal with the DNC emails and George Will speculation just because he doesn't like Trump.

Lol. There will be no facts forthcoming. Trump made a joke. The same joke a million other Americans made. Clinton no doubt has far more dubious financial ties to Russia than trump(uranium mines?) IF Russia did the hacking, and I IF they hope to influence the election toward trump, it probably has more to do with the current globalist agenda and the Ukrainian mess than anything else.  Clinton campaign is crashing, and hopefully the next email dump will be devastating. 

Lets wait and see. It may come out or may not. Putin is definitely working overtime in Trumps favor, and there has to been a reason, because Putin is a calculating manipulative SOB, and always has a hidden agenda. He outsmarted Obama, and I see him doing it again no matter who wins the election.  Clinton is a power hungry crook, but Trump would sell his soul to the devil. Russia is preparing for a shooting war, has been for 16 years while we were distracted in Afghanistan and Iraq. Clinton is on the dark side, but she recognizes a kindred power hungry mercenary soul(Putin) when she sees one. and knows she can't trust him.  Trump is either compromised, or too egotistically stupid to see what Putin is doing. Either way we are screwed. With Trump we may keep our firearms a little longer, and lose Eastern Europe. With Clinton we may keep Eastern Europe for a while, but lose our firearms. Either way, I see us going through a bad time the next ten years. Serious questions if we will be the top dog or even the second dog ten years from now. I am thinking it may be time to go seriously prepper. Putin and Trump remind me of Stalin and Hitler. Good friends until the bullets start to fly. Hillary is a female version of either one. Sorry guys, I have never in my life been so pessimistic about our choices in an election. And I hope to hell I am flat wrong and have to admit it down the line.

16 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Lets wait and see. It may come out or may not. Putin is definitely working overtime in Trumps favor, and there has to been a reason, because Putin is a calculating manipulative SOB, and always has a hidden agenda. He outsmarted Obama, and I see him doing it again no matter who wins the election.  Clinton is a power hungry crook, but Trump would sell his soul to the devil. Russia is preparing for a shooting war, has been for 16 years while we were distracted in Afghanistan and Iraq. Clinton is on the dark side, but she recognizes a kindred power hungry mercenary soul(Putin) when she sees one. and knows she can't trust him.  Trump is either compromised, or too egotistically stupid to see what Putin is doing. Either way we are screwed. With Trump we may keep our firearms a little longer, and lose Eastern Europe. With Clinton we may keep Eastern Europe for a while, but lose our firearms. Either way, I see us going through a bad time the next ten years. Serious questions if we will be the top dog or even the second dog ten years from now. I am thinking it may be time to go seriously prepper. Putin and Trump remind me of Stalin and Hitler. Good friends until the bullets start to fly. Hillary is a female version of either one. Sorry guys, I have never in my life been so pessimistic about our choices in an election. And I hope to hell I am flat wrong and have to admit it down the line.

I hope and pray that Trump wins and gets the chance to prove you wrong.  I have no confidence in Hillary at all. Her record is an open book since she was fired from the Watergate committee and also the Monica Walinski incident that caused Slick Willie to get brought up on impeachment charge, and Hillary did her dirty best to cover up the facts in bull$hit.

Get off the couch and work to make a difference!.

I would like to know where you got the information that " Trump will sell his soul to the Devil" .  

Uranium One has its hand so far up the a$$ of CGI that when it moves its hand Chelsea's mouth moves ! The Hag is compromised because the deal happened while she was Sec of State. The IRS has started an investigation into the CGI urged by the Rep Blackburn of Tennessee and backed by 63 members of Congress !

Edited by MikedaddyH

That news conference this morning was brutal !

Teflon Don was slingin' $h¡T, I almost dropped my coffee when he started talking about the email being hacked. All but said he would pay for the 33K deleted emails. Claimed he had nothing to do with Russia and Putin.

2 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

Even the Pope chimed in today, saying" the world is at war but it is not a religious war it more of an social economic war " blah ,blah ,blah . Also extremely frustrated with what is going on in Europe.

No it's a damned holy war!!!! We got a pussy as potus and us Catholics have a pussy as a pope! 

Yeah, Trump just wanted to say that the 33k e-mails the hag deleted could be gotten from Russia, so why did the FBI waste time with mining the server (and there were other servers - more than one).  Russia's actions were not just because we were distracted.  We also pulled a poop-load of armor out of Germany, which has always been our primary stopper of Russia.  Absent nukes, we can't defend Europe.  The European armies are like the Maginot line the krauts just "drove around" - useless.  They are stripped down to nothing.  Obama conceded Europe to Russia, whether he's even smart enough to know it or not.  He knows nothing of war, or how to use the military, and clearly will not take the advise of professional soldiers.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Sorry guys, I have never in my life been so pessimistic about our choices in an election. And I hope to hell I am flat wrong and have to admit it down the line.

I feel exactly the same way.  I'll vote Trump.  I'm a "never-the-Hag" guy.  But I ain't no cheerful voter, for damn sure.

5 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

I rarely quote my self but none of you guys commented on this topic ! One more time !

Two ISIS soldiers killed a priest during Mass ! They made him get on his knees and cut his throat like a Pez dispenser ! Doesn't that just piss any of you off. !!! And these murderers video taped it !

There is a special place in hell for them , hope they suffer for all eternity !

And lastly, damn right it pissed me off.  For Christ's sake, the old guy was 85 years old!!  Bastards!  And our azzhole leader doesn't think we should immediately wipe this scum off the face of the earth?  He could work to fix this, and won't so hope he joins them.  And remember that the Hag wants to bring in more moose-limbs!  Yes, really.

Edited by slugger43

Also, it's actually difficult to find....but look at the entire trump quote that started this. Media is just picking it apart and reassembling it how they want. The meaning is clear when taken in full context. 

I would put it here but I can't find it. The video is out there, but nobody wants to actually use the entire quote. 

Edited by blue109

If Putin is routing for Trump, it may be explained by the alleged letter Putin wrote a couple of years ago.  He identified islam as a scourge on the planet, needing to be exterminated.  Even said they wouldn't mind using chemical weapons.

With the mooselimb in chief in the whitehouse, any sort of action like that would be greatly frowned upon.

3 minutes ago, planeflyer21 said:

If Putin is routing for Trump, it may be explained by the alleged letter Putin wrote a couple of years ago.  He identified islam as a scourge on the planet, needing to be exterminated.  Even said they wouldn't mind using chemical weapons.

With the mooselimb in chief in the whitehouse, any sort of action like that would be greatly frowned upon.

True, he said that.  Yet the sonofabitch continues to support and arm Iran, the biggest sponsor of Islamic terror on the planet.  Go figure.

7 minutes ago, slugger43 said:

True, he said that.  Yet the sonofabitch continues to support and arm Iran, the biggest sponsor of Islamic terror on the planet.  Go figure.

3 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Except for possibly Saudi Arabia who the US supports and arms.

Hhmmm.  Kidnap a bunch of diplomats and hold them hostage over 1 1/2 years or

Support the bastards with finances and training, in order to kill 3,000 people in NYC.

We can most likely do without either one.

Just now, Armed Eye Doc said:

Except for possibly Saudi Arabia who the US supports and arms.

Well, Doc, ya got me there.  I'm not smart enough to know which one of all of those countries is worse or worst, but a pox on all of them.  From what I can tell, most of the people over there in most of the countries over there want to kill me.  I suppose the Saudi's are more insidious.  At least the Iranians loudly proclaim that they want us dead.  The house of Saud will smile at us and stab us in the back.  Phuckumall!