• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HEY

shazam

Hey guys, i love this forum but we do not get that much traffic. Is there any way to get more attention and more users? This forum is so positive and upbeat, it is a major refresher to the negative forums that i usually take part in. Lets make a plan guys....starting with a mobile app....because i'm a young guy haha. Seriously though, there isn't any other 308 specific forums. We need to compete with ar15, so lets take them down a notch. Even if some of us have to donate, ill be at the top of that list. Come on guys, who wants to shoot 556 for the rest of their life.... NOT ME.

308ARs are a bit intimidating to the masses:  multiple platforms versus "mil-spec" compatibility and interchangeability, the need to have rifleman skills beyond 300, having to be manly enough to carry the same amount of ammo, etc.

As to competing with ARFdotcom, pppfffffttt!!  Why?  I despise looking up information and being directed there for an answer.  I'd rather go to the local highschool and ask an AR-15 related question.  Less bravado and you'll get just as correct an answer.

Hey guys, i love this forum but we do not get that much traffic. Is there any way to get more attention and more users? This forum is so positive and upbeat, it is a major refresher to the negative forums that i usually take part in. Lets make a plan guys....starting with a mobile app....because i'm a young guy haha. Seriously though, there isn't any other 308 specific forums. We need to compete with ar15, so lets take them down a notch. Even if some of us have to donate, ill be at the top of that list. Come on guys, who wants to shoot 556 for the rest of their life.... NOT ME.

You understand that part of why it is upbeat, positive and strongly tied together is that it is a pretty limited traffic site and we don't have (or allow to stay) just anyone, or anyone who doesn't get the rules of behavior.

You understand that part of why it is upbeat, positive and strongly tied together is that it is a pretty limited traffic site and we don't have (or allow to stay) just anyone, or anyone who doesn't get the rules of behavior.

We have had our share of trouble makers & sidewalk Commando's , that's for sure.  As said, the 308AR is not as popular as its little brother , so you will see less traffic .