• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<lmao> <laughs> Priceless brother 30cal. we can all imagine what her response was :o.I think a little more than ink is needed to sweeten the deal bro ;).Once you hammer out your plan [before she hammers out your head] I'll try it. <thumbsup> How about you tell her there is a his/her set in the deal. <dontknow> No fear brother she can only kill you once. ::)

Got more 9mm and 6.8 coming....Geez Char is killin me shootin that shield she got....she can blow thru a 100 rounds a session.....and get this....the indoor range is 5 mins from the house <laughs>  Oh she takes her CHL test tomorrow! <thumbsup>    Wash

Well Rainier Arms totally botched a .22 Suppressor transfer. Been waiting for a dealer to dealer approval since July. Then they told me to call the feds and figure it out. Well with some help I figured it out. They never verified BATFE received the form 3 fax. As SOP they are supposed to call for verification. I have lost 3 months on this. My first bad experience with these guys.

So Im waiting on two .22 suppressor transfers and a 300 mag suppressor . The .22 from Rainier and a .22 and 300 Win Mag from Tactical Armz.

and a new bicycle helmet  ;D