• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a voodoo tac shotgun scabard coming this week. went on a 870rem build.  got it all,ar15 colapsable stock,GG&G side saddle and oversize safety,scattergun mag ext., williams fiber optics ghost ring sights. really nice sights! ooh forgot scabard comes with machete attached,probably why i bought it!

Finally pull the trigger today on the night vision...

a PS22-3 (NVDNPS223A) for the 'cat gun'. I can hardly wait till it arrives!!!  Delivery is slated for Wednesday via UPS.  The PS22 will be mounted in front of the Vortex Viper upon arrival.

I was originally going to put the Scorpion L3 Thermal Imager on it, but decided to leave it on the TAC-50.

I've already moved the ND3-50 to one of the AR-15s. I'm hyped!!!

a PS22-3 (NVDNPS223A) for the 'cat gun'. I can hardly wait till it arrives!!!  Delivery is slated for Wednesday via UPS.  The PS22 will be mounted in front of the Vortex Viper upon arrival.

I was originally going to put the Scorpion L3 Thermal Imager on it, but decided to leave it on the TAC-50.

I've already moved the ND3-50 to one of the AR-15s. I'm hyped!!!

Daaamn  im hyped for ya! <thumbsup> Wash

It arrive late Wednesday & I mounted it yesterday... If it isn't raining too hard tonight, I heading down to the woods & see if I can put it to use (although its coming down pretty good right now... for a change). 

<thumbsup> <thumbsup> <thumbsup>

post-1679-136297282275_thumb.jpg

post-1679-13629728228_thumb.jpg

It's funny. The town referenced on their home page is the town where I grew up and got my permit at 21. They were playing the games then and Im 46 now. At least now we have the internet to help with this shit. The first selectman Kurt Miller is a total asshole and a perfect example of small town politics at it's worst. I cant imagine him changing anything.