• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

Dont hesitate too long, Rainier like everyone else is balls to the wall and parts are flying off the shelves. Wait too long it will be about what you can get rather than what you want.

Thats how my DPMS ended up with a 24" barrel in 2008

You are not telling me anything <laughs> I had to search high and low for the BCG. As it is Rainier does not have the 18" barrel in stock so going with the 16" probably. I figure for what I want it for it is still all good 16" out to 500 should be fine.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought myself a Sig P220 Elite Dark with a factory threaded barrel for Christmas. Something else for my Ti-rant to fit on. Should be here next week.

Still waiting on the POF P308 w/12" barrel that I ordered last frickin Christmas. Dealer wasn't kidding when he said that it might take a while.

Still waiting on the ACOG TA-11E that I ordered from him back in October.

Oh........and 2 more Armalite 10B lowers.

And as always..........ammo.

I recently ordered an EBR from Brownell for my DPMS LR 308. It came in about 5 days. I was surprised to see the mail truck roll up into my driveway on a Sun. afternoon. At first glance at my rifle I thought I was seeing a pin that was permanent because I could only get at it the way it went in. Upon a closer look I discovered that it was an allen wrench type screw that came out very easy. The removal of the original bolt stop and installation of the EBR couldn't have been any easier and it works great. It was far easier then installing the foot pegs to their mounting brackets on my Harley. If you've ever had to do that, you would know what I mean.

2 gtr-3s lowers, 1 2vetsarms sparta lower, Fulton bcg, primary mini red dot, bipod, magpul thicker butt pad , fde acs, ranger plates, s3g trigger, alg act trigger, Woa 14.5" barrel, rainier xtc comp, rainier lo-pro gas block, tube, stuff I can't remember it's been so long....... most of this was ordered after Thanksgiving, recent stuff is shipping now, AND A HUGE THANKS TO DAVE BRANSON AND A.J. AT FORSAKEN ARMS!!!!!!!

Since I took all my evil black guns to the crusher to be destroyed cause they are soon to be illegal

I have a bow and arrow in camo,a slingshot,500 rounds of ball bearings,and a blow gun with assorted darts coming asap <laughs> <lmao> Not!

Oh I forgot ...only 10 ball bearings loaded per pouch .... <lmao> Wash