• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered three twenty round magazines, and an Armalite 30mm scope mount. It should all be here by the end of next week. If I can come up with some extra money, I want to order three more twenty round magazines before the government nazi`s ban everything.

I just scored a box of large paper clips and a giant rubber band <thumbsup> . Office Max is my new gun

shop!

So I take it you went ahead and got the flashy chromed paper clips? <laughs>  and the rubber bands besides being the lower lets you hang the rape whistle around your neck?  which end do you blow btw? <laughs> Wash

Young Manufacturing bolt carrier (for my ARP 6.8x43 bolt)

FDE MOE lower parts kit (From PSA)

(6) 30 rd pmags (shipment in the mail, woohoo, $15ea)

(3) PRI 6.8 mags (2-25 rd, 1-10 rd)

(2) CPD 6.8 25 rd mags

(2) polymer LAR-8 mags (already have 4)

miscellaneous LAR-8 bolt parts, just in case

6.8 redding dies

Magpul CTR (Christmas present for a buddy of mine)

Whatever else I can find in stock at less than kidney prices.

Wilson 16" S/S match bbl. . 1-8 ( my first in that twist rate ) , mid length gas system , 5.56 chamber

ss, you'll love that barrel twist, with some good 68~69 gr match bullets.  16" midlength is a very soft shooter, and that's a very accurate setup.  <thumbsup>

I have 3 x 1:8 twist setups, and all are fantastic.  One 20", one 18" and one 16", all stainless, and all Wylde chambers.  They shoots the lights out.  ;D

14.5" WOA midlength 1-7 barrel, Rainier XTC comp, ALG ACT, S3G, headspaced JP enhanced bolt.

That thing is so very close to the AAC Brakeout, just not a suppressor host  - I've been thinking about picking one up.  Lemme know how it works, but I think I already know how it's gonna work...  <thumbsup>

As of today:

Another Armalite Bolt carrier, 2 Armalite LPK's w/2 stage tac trigger groups (love the feel on these).....hmm, lets see.....some more Armalite assorted springs (mainly for back-up replacement parts.....maybe).....oh, and 2 more Armalite 10B lowers from my local gun pusher (he actually thinks that he'll be able to get em).

You couldn't tell that I'm an Armalite guy could ya?