• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

Putting the new AR-15 upper on hold until everything needed is 'available' and can be ordered at the same time. 

Did order one Vltor Gunfighter charging handle in hopes it will be easier to use under and around the scope.  Also bought a collection of small tools and repair parts for the DPMS AR-15 against possible future need. 

Some of these parts,  pins and springs,  are apparently also usable on the LR-308 if needed?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mega Arms 308 billet receiver set is in the mail to my FFL. (Purchased thru the group buy here at 308AR) Dave is a good guy to deal with and WILL be buying more from him. Wasn't there this morning when I stopped by, maybe tomorrow. So the next build will be starting very soon. Haven't decided on the barrel yet, but most likely I will order from Krieger.

Just adding to my collection. I was running "low" on .40 plus I don't wanna burn up all the police issue hollow points I got so I bought more target ammo.

And what are you planning on shooting for the next weekend after that gets there?  <dontknow>

Jon

Had some reloading stuff on order and just got it yesterday. Tried out the Hornady M2 vibratory case cleaner with the treated corn cob from Franklin Arsenal on about 500 9mm's and they came out looking brand spanking new. Looking forward to setting up my new Rock Chucker Supreme press this weekend.

Dadgum !    got 1000 rounds of 115gr federal 9mm coming

We went to go shoot Char's new shield that just got here...... she has never shot anything larger than her 5.7 FN

I was kinda worried in the back of my mind that she would think the 9mm has too much recoil.....wrong....she went thru 100 rounds in bout 45 mins <laughs>

and this from a gal that had never touched a gun until this last year <thumbsup> Wash

Amost forgot  free shipping over 50 bucks PalmettoState until Sunday!