• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500 rounds of 5.7x28.....geeez try to find this lil caliber...Char can empty the 5.7 cache faster than I can replace em.. ...Oh yeah they  are cute lil things too :)  got them from joebob outfitters after all my other sources dried up last week...spent hours looking for these...im putting Char on a shootin diet with that five seven of hers! <lmao> Wash

I got a 22", satin stainless .243 barrel on order, and a lo-pro silver stainless JP adjustable gas block and and a black gas tube ordered from Midway.  Here's the rest of the build:  That probably isn't the scope I'll keep on it, but wanted to see what it looked like.

SDC10298.jpg

8 mags for the mouse gun. 3 p mags i bought outright. 5 metal c-products i'm trading for the carry handle off my new 6920.

oh yeah, since i don't have a rear sight now, i have a magpul biusi'm  getting from palmetto state armory. $46 shipped. 8)

and a few boxes of pmc bronze from palmetto also. $6.50/20 shipped free <thumbsup>

pri rifle length gen 3 forearm, pri rifle top rail, WOA 18"spr barrel in .223 wylde 1-7, rainier xtc comp, pri flip up front sight tower, young man. phosphate full auto carrier group, bandages to heal my wounds from ordering…… all parts to finish my build…… mk12 mod 0… ordered up.

pri rifle length gen 3 forearm, pri rifle top rail, WOA 18"spr barrel in .223 wylde 1-7, rainier xtc comp, pri flip up front sight tower, young man. phosphate full auto carrier group, bandages to heal my wounds from ordering…… all parts to finish my build…… mk12 mod 0… ordered up.

Heck yes!  way to go  just remember...its an investment! better than the stockmarket :) Wash

YES!!!    <thumbsup> :happydrunks:

If you need the PRI forearm wrench, let me know - I'll ship it out directly. 

If there was ever a love affair with a rifle its the MK12 mod 0, it was love at first sight, and i became obbessed with it to build a pefect clone, that was at least 5 years ago and i still fondle it regularly...  :love4:

bad cass safety and geiselle ssa-e from roger, thanks so much my good man!, at battle arms ……. one more thing to button this all up, a call to clint from heavy buffers, that one will hurt, going to replace my larue and pws buffers, as well as buy a new one for the mk12.

also done , thanks to clint! so very nice to deal with, our sponsor's rule!!!!!!!!!!!