• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HR 3999... "Rate Increasing Devices"

These Bills will always look good & proper & make really good sense to the uninformed . Its why they jump on gun control after every shooting , can't let a good crisis go to waste .

Senator Gowgy is absolutely correct about how the Second Amendment is being assaulted in every way , compared to the others , which are not , he is one of my Hero's . 

I'm not one to really believe the Tin foil hat heads , but I'm beginning believe that some how , these shootings are not just random & they do indeed have a purpose for those who want to disarm us .  Notice how they keep getting more  horrible then the one before . Whats next ? 

Not that it might work, but I did send this to my Representative.

Representative Cramer,
I am writing to you in order to make known to you how much the recent bill, HR 3999, is something of a massive affront to any reading of the 2nd Amendment. This bill is so poorly written that it will allow a "slippery slope" for future interpretation of the legality of any part within a firearm that increases an undefined "rate of fire".

Now, I have very serious reservations of the intentions of those who have put forth this incredibly badly written bill. If one would like to make a small attempt at the reasons of "why" this bill is written, look no further than the immediate wrong headed comments made by many person's after the horrible incident in Las Vegas. Jumping to conclusions about the tools used makes no more sense than not blaming the evil intentions of the perpetrator of any event like this. One cannot legislate evil, nor immorality, out of the human condition. Likewise, we cannot allow person's to use these evil acts to remove the freedoms given to us by God, and died for by our forefathers in wars against tyranny,  in order to make a knee jerk reactionary vote on any restrictions of our guaranteed libererties, whether they are 1st, 2nd, 4th, 10th; what have you.

Even the comments made by person's who have previously pushed hard for extreme gun control measures were on record as saying no measures (current or otherwise) would have stopped this horrific event from taking place.

I would like to add a thought about the idea of restrictions on the firearms available to this madman....he apparently possessed a pilots license, the knowledge of how to fly small planes, and explosives in the room....putting these thoughts together should make any sane individual understand that evil will find a way to try and destroy good in our world, however we would like to legislate the evil out of it.

Thank you,
Lance Kleinjan

You NAILED IT, Bubba.  Very well said, my good man, very well said.

What Mike (Magwa) stated reminds me of a movie line - but a very good one, for a movie line...

Stand for Something or you will fall for anything!