• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Any experience with Delta Team Tactical?

hillpitcher2006

I ordered a KAK Blade kit from them on 10/12 and got an order confirmation email the same day... 11 days later, still has not shipped. I called last Friday, got a VM message "We are receiving an unusually high number of calls, please email us." Same story today, so I emailed asking for an update.

Anyone else buy anything from these people before? If so, what was your experience? I've ordered gun parts from probably 20-25 different vendors online over the years, and have never had to wait more than 3-4 business days for something to ship. (Obviously if I was warned something wasn't in stock, that's a different story. Here, there was no warning.)

Given the recent events, I would imagine we're facing a similar supply demand that surrounded the other tragedies and threats of new laws. Most shops aren't prepared for the increase in orders they e recieved and are struggling to keep up. Your situation is probably being experienced by many more who are also calling and emailing. It takes dedicated personnel just to respond to the influx of inquiries which further slows the process as those personnel were probably also in charge of shipping and receiving in most cases with smaller shops. We'll have to be patient and understanding again during these times. 

I hope your parts arrive soon. 

I think I helped someone recently, when they were asking about that outfit - the results were not positive.  Their business structure reminds me alot of Universal Mania - and those fuckers COMPLETELY SUCK!!!  My $0.02, based on comparisons of reviews from Delta Team Tactical, and my own personal experience on how bad Universal Mania REALLY DOES SUCK.  Universal Mania sucks THAT BAD.  First-hand experience, Universal Mania is a waste of time - they suck. 

I hope that hits their search engines.  :thumbup:

4 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I think I helped someone recently, when they were asking about that outfit - the results were not positive.  Their business structure reminds me alot of Universal Mania - and those fuckers COMPLETELY SUCK!!!  My $0.02, based on comparisons of reviews from Delta Team Tactical, and my own personal experience on how bad Universal Mania REALLY DOES SUCK.  Universal Mania sucks THAT BAD.  First-hand experience, Universal Mania is a waste of time - they suck. 

I hope that hits their search engines.  :thumbup:

Now that you mention it I think I remember that. Think the member ended up disputing it with his CC company

16 hours ago, StainTrain said:

I make a habit never to order from any company with delta, specops, operator, tier I, or any other uber cool guy terms in their business name.  Been burned too many times.  

I guess I will have to rethink the name for my new company: TacStrikeDelta Tac Ops Supply and pizza parlor.

16 hours ago, StainTrain said:

I make a habit never to order from any company with delta, specops, operator, tier I, or any other uber cool guy terms in their business name.  Been burned too many times.  

Im not gonna say never....but I generally feel the same way. Super tactical company names make me shake my head. 

UPDATE: Got this on 10/24 - 

Hello Carl,

I apologize for the delay on your order.
We ran into a supply issue with the KAK blades.
We received them in yesterday and are filling orders in the order that they were received!
As soon as yours is on the way you will get an email from us with your tracking!

Thank you,
McKall Gibson
Customer Service

Still no shipment notification. On a related note, I ordered the exact same thing from Schuyler Arms on 10/23, and it was delivered on 10/26. I kid you not. Ha so I am now the happy owner of an AR pistol, and if the Delta Team Tactical people ever send me the other one, I'll have an excuse to build another.