• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Women are afraid men will kill them

FreQRiDeR

So a woman I know posted this article on faceBook stating that ‘woman are afraid that men will kill them’. I responded with a simple solution. Get a gun and learn how to use it! She proceeded to say that was bad advice and call me a “douche” LOL! 

Some people are just waiting to be victims. If you are in fear of being killed, how is protecting yourself with a firearm bad advice? I encourage all women to take responsibility for their own safety. Some people!?! Teaching a murderer how not to kill or a p.o.s. rapist not to rape is like trying to teach a shark how to not eat you. Good luck with that!

Here’s a link to the article and screenshots of the conversation. 

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a15300130/sexual-consent-versus-coercion-aziz-ansari/

CAA06C95-3F69-4198-A785-AA0D498A3FCE.png

8708776F-F76F-406A-8883-CDA1F4D4FF3F.png

2 hours ago, survivalshop said:

The women I have known , have never had that " I'm a Victim " mentality , she has issues & should seek help .

She sounds like the super liberal idiots I deal with that expect the police to deal with everything including disciplining their children, but can’t understand why we can’t pre emptively predict and prevent crimes from happening like Vanilla Sky

I kinda like where she was headed. "Teaching men not to rape" is super easy. We'll start in kindergarten and make sure we thoroughly re-enforce it through the 12th or 16th grade...(whatever grade it is we'll call daycare that watches your kids til they turn 26)....then, if one does still rape, we'll enroll him in therapy sessions where we can work out the details about whey he didn't get it the first couple hundred times. 

Or we could just throw the death penalty at rape cases. Only downside to that would be teaching certain women that filing rape charges can't be used to "un-slut" oneself when she made a bad choice. 

Some people. Sheesh. 

Edited by DNP

On 1/21/2018 at 4:30 AM, survivalshop said:

The " Me Too" movement is having an effect on a lot of women . I say grow a set & take control of your life . 

The women I have known , have never had that " I'm a Victim " mentality , she has issues & should seek help .

Winner winner chicken dinner she needs to grow the Fuk up and quit acting like a 5 year old the world is a yucky place for some men and women learn to NOT BE  A VICTIM!!!!