Radical Firearms

ARTrooper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good news! aimsurplus's phone number actually worked today! idk if they just disconnect their phones on their days/hours they aren't working, or what. I also got through to a gentleman immediately that was able to look up my order and tell me it is being delivered today! So besides the scare of not enough info of the bat on your order, aimsurplus seems pretty good so far when it comes to dealing with real people and they have some rocking prices on different things. 

So tomorrow I go to my dealer and get my fix on this rifle. ;)

now looking for the cheapest possible optic I dare to try. haha

Card transactions, brother.  Card transactions.  Find the amount they charged you, as a charge to you, on the date you are questioning.

BAM.  Done.  Gather that info - and let them know it. If they took your money, they owe you the product - or you charge them back.  Charging a company back hurts them...   :thumbup:

lol. all good. maybe their website is a little screwy with it not showing past purchases on your account, or maybe they do it on purpose so that when the liberals try and take guns away someday, the company then has less record of things. who knows. maybe the issue is they are gun guys and not techies. lol. either way, seems a good phone call during their working hours gets you everything you need very easily. 

just a little helpful hint for those that may deal with them in the future. 

On another note, looks like I am going to be purchasing ammo from e-arms.com. I have never dealt with them, but shipping is free and after comparing many websites, though there prices are more, they seem to be the cheapest since I don't have to worry about shipping. Nosler has a great deal on one of their hunting bullets, so going to purchase those straight from them. http://shop.nosler.com/nosler-ammunition-ammo/match-grade-300-aac-blackout-125gr-ballistic-tip-20-ct.html#

gonna try a handful of things and see what works best in the rifle.

Well I wish I could take credit for building something that inexpensive, but I'm not sure it is possible. especially considering it isn't just a regular adjustable stock, pistol grip, fore grip, and an ambidextrous safety. We will see what the quality is though in time, if it can hit within 6in at 200 yards, that will be good enough for me. ;)

20 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

Well I wish I could take credit for building something that inexpensive, but I'm not sure it is possible.

I don't think it's possible either, that is as inexpensive as they come. Worst case you need a different trigger and barrel and even then it would be as cheap as you can build! I shoot a bunch of S&B ammo, cleanest for the money I have found. I just shoot iron sights on my 300 BO and have no problem hitting center of a 12 inch plate at 100 yards. When you getting the can?????:evil:

7 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

I don't think it's possible either, that is as inexpensive as they come. Worst case you need a different trigger and barrel and even then it would be as cheap as you can build! I shoot a bunch of S&B ammo, cleanest for the money I have found. I just shoot iron sights on my 300 BO and have no problem hitting center of a 12 inch plate at 100 yards. When you getting the can?????:evil:

Yeah, if I do anything to the rifle, first thing will be a new trigger. I think it might be a long time before I can afford a can. lol. 

21 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Yeah, if I do anything to the rifle, first thing will be a new trigger. I think it might be a long time before I can afford a can. lol. 

Aww...C'mon on and jump on board. There's plenty of room on the can band wagon. After all, winter is getting close to being over. You won't need to pay those heating bills. Plus you can go the ravioli/chicken noodle soup route like the rest of us. Or, Raman noodles if you're really a cheap Fuk. :lmao:

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:20 AM, ARTrooper said:

Lol. I have a kind that is almost 2 and a kid that is 4 and 1/2, and still trying for a 3rd. I think I can put off the can until robo decides to start producing those. :P

Well, can't you sell something for a can?

On 4/11/2018 at 11:50 PM, ARTrooper said:

Thanks for looking out for me, but that was actually the gun shop's address. lol. still I had to double check to make sure I didn't do that. cropped out all my info besides my name... and my name is super common. lol.

I was able to find you in wisc ccap when you first joined ?. 

On 4/19/2018 at 11:20 PM, ARTrooper said:

Lol. I have a kind that is almost 2 and a kid that is 4 and 1/2, and still trying for a 3rd. I think I can put off the can until robo decides to start producing those. :P

I found your problem!

20180423_171846.thumb.jpg.2e8457a9c809eca8c524fc3db2b22e24.jpg

Got these in the mail today, I may or may not have been like a dog looking out the window waiting for the mail man. 

20180423_172505.thumb.jpg.e93adbcb8ef5326f33641a33efb7624a.jpg

This was my first experience with 300blk and man did the rounds seem small, but in the magazine next to .223 they look just right. 

20180423_173025.thumb.jpg.206757a06f5880dc513b1fe90c15a103.jpg20180423_173507.thumb.jpg.d937b0d1acbed857202676207a6da5b7.jpg

I got to say, for the price, the scope at first glance seems pretty nice. Glass seems much clearer than my hunting scopes... not saying much there though to be honest. lol. The magnification and turrets seem a bit gritty and windage feels a little like molasses. For $64 so far I am more than happy before actually shooting it. 

I'll have to wait to take my inners out of some mobile 1 before I actually get a chance to shoot it though. I can't wait!