• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New guy from CO

CreepyOldGuy

New guy from the mountains of Colorado here.  I'm new to rifles, own a few pistols and shotguns, but have never messed around with rifles much.  This week I will be picking up a new toy, a slightly used S&W MP10 I have had on layaway at a Denver gun shop for the past few weeks.  I am looking forward to getting out and learning how to shoot it.  It comes with a few extra mags, a Vortex scope and a few other goodies, should be fun. 

57 minutes ago, CreepyOldGuy said:

New guy from the mountains of Colorado here.  I'm new to rifles, own a few pistols and shotguns, but have never messed around with rifles much.  This week I will be picking up a new toy, a slightly used S&W MP10 I have had on layaway at a Denver gun shop for the past few weeks.  I am looking forward to getting out and learning how to shoot it.  It comes with a few extra mags, a Vortex scope and a few other goodies, should be fun. 

Sounds like a good gun, welcome creep

On 4/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, Matt.Cross said:

Great, as if we didn't have enough creepy old guys around here.... :laffs:

3 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Who ya callin old ya bastard?

Don't worry, Ron - he's a dikc. He just doesn't realize, yet, that he's alot closer to us in age, than the age he thinks he is... :laffs:

Once that "moment of rational clarity" kicks in, and he gets it, he might just pee himself in fear...  :embarrassed::bitchslap:

He ain't "young" anymore - but that sucks to admit, and come to grips with...   :lmao:

He's worse than Shepp...   :banana: