• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bump stock viewpoint, and a good one

Edit to add that I believe the ATF also just changed the way they will receive it's for determination. As they will now require any item to be installed on a firearm and the firearm sent in for evaluation.

So in the bumpstock instance, they'd now require it to be sent in, attached to rifle for evaluation. Then you run in to what happens if they determine it's a machine gun, and the sender wasn't class all, is the entire gun confiscated, sender now in legal trouble?

I have one word , "Auto Sear trip" , this was a device or part that permitted the AR to fire select fire , was a drop in device (part/accessory ) Even though the guy in the Video is correct , doesn't seem to matter to the BATF & it seems no one , that I know of , has ever taken this or the NFA's to court & if I'm wrong , please update me .

https://www.ammoland.com/2013/07/atf-confiscating-drop-in-auto-sears/#axzz5ZTTtfIDM

Video lost me at "WHY THE ATF CANT...."

We the people have allowed letter agencies to create law out of thin air. they can do whatever they want. Same reason id never support a national firearms license.  I will no doubt be a felon in the next 10 years for the items I currently legally own today. 

21 hours ago, Sisco said:

Need a National Firearms license that includes Class III.

Well they sort of DO have one. It is called the 07 FFL and the 02 SOT. You get the 07, then pay the annual SOT tax, and you can make and retain all the Title II you want except DD (Destructive and Dangerous Devices). You do have to pay ITAR registration annually. There were a few changes made in a good way about ITAR recently. You can also BUY Title II MG if you have a demo request letter from somebody who could buy them from you. Folks WERE getting letters for stuff like 1919 but I hear BATFE reined that in a little. You can also buy Title II MG from dealers giving up license without needed the demo letter.

Bill

Actually incorporating an FFL into it would not be such a bad idea, except for the hit the LGS’s would take. Still allow non semiautomatic rifles and shotguns to be purchased by any one. And require a preapproved federal firearm license card for everything else. The liberals might shut up then.

Ya know , maybe we are looking at this the wrong way , they want to take our firearms away  & denying our Second Amendment Rights by doing so & since the Second Amendment is for the People to keep & bare Arms to protect us from adversaries both foreign & domestic , they by doing so, are committing a Treasonous act or one that is denying our constitutional rights , especially an elected official who takes an oath tho protect the Constitution . 

7 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Gun violence? When one of my weapons becomes violent I will get rid of it. Gun violence is a catch phrase for the anti 2A crowd, you know better. 

?

Just not in the mood to argue about it. Have had a bad day.

Edited by Sisco

One might point out that some of the worst gun violence in this country is in places with the most strict gun control....yet those stats are still used to try and disarm people in low crime, low risk areas. Gun control has zero to do with safety...its just packaged and sold to the sheep that way by a fantastic PR team. gun control is about population control and removing the citizens ability to resist the kind of true tyranny that only people in the 3rd world understand but every official lusts after. 

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

One might point out that some of the worst gun violence in this country is in places with the most strict gun control....yet those stats are still used to try and disarm people in low crime, low risk areas. Gun control has zero to do with safety...its just packaged and sold to the sheep that way by a fantastic PR team. gun control is about population control and removing the citizens ability to resist the kind of true tyranny that only people in the 3rd world understand but every official lusts after. 

thats an eye opener!  we dont get along in the  third eye.