• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

new here...

painterman

1 minute ago, painterman said:

from what I can figure out this is a gen 1. I seen the pics that stated measurement just above charging handle is 3/16 on gen 1 and 1/8 on gen 2....mine measures 3/16

That sounds exactly like DPMS High and Low profile upper dimensions - but that was never determined for any PSA rifles.  Please cite your source for that, as a determination, on PSA rifles in original pattern, versus PSA Gen 2...   Thank you, in advance...

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

That sounds exactly like DPMS High and Low profile upper dimensions - but that was never determined for any PSA rifles.  Please cite your source for that, as a determination, on PSA rifles in original pattern, versus PSA Gen 2...   Thank you, in advance...

yeah I read that wrong....sorry...still trying to figure it out

yes it does....from your pics and the pics I found I am saying this is a gen 2. New computer so I haven't figured out the copy and paste yet. Either that or or this site will not let me  paste the http address I copied to paste. That's why I copied the pics and posted them here.

So far this has ran great. A little heavy on the kick but half the recoil of any 308 bolt I have ever had. Thanks for the help as like I said I am new to the PA 10 and the 308 ar.