• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Missing girl found

shepp

I’ve hunted/four wheeled and camped in the woods of northern Wisconsin most my adult life. I’ve often been leery of some of the odd balls we’ve meet along the way, there’s somthing about the secluded area that brings out the wierd in people and this guy tops the charts 

https://fox6now.com/2019/01/14/charges-filed-jake-patterson-accused-of-kidnapping-jayme-closs-killing-her-parents/

i feel horrible for this young lady I hope that she can go on to live a halfway normal life after haveing her family tore from her...... 

there are plenty of tall sturdy trees up there to string him up too 

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm sure there will be more that comes out about this freak.  WAY more.

I’ll be following it, after they said it didn’t show they had social media contact I figured it was something like he saw her and her parents at Walmart or something and he followed her home. 

I'm so glad she was found, I have had to follow-up on multiple leads the last few months while we were looking for her. Usually off the radio due to the media coverage of the whole thing. Always we never had any luck. I honestly thought for sure we would never find her or if we did she would turn up dead. Amazing she survived and escaped. Prayers that she turns out as normal as possible. 

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

I'm so glad she was found, I have had to follow-up on multiple leads the last few months while we were looking for her. Usually off the radio due to the media coverage of the whole thing. Always we never had any luck. I honestly thought for sure we would never find her or if we did she would turn up dead. Amazing she survived and escaped. Prayers that she turns out as normal as possible. 

Right I was starting to lose hope......

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

No digital radio channels? Ours are encrypted. Not impervious but not a cb though...

29 minutes ago, dpete said:

Somebody already "in" for life will do a Dahmer on him with whatever implement is handy.  It would be a shame that taxpayers end up supporting him for too long.

Those were my thoughts but from what I understand is they keep people like him apart because gen pop would off him in a hot minute. 

I would like to see him get some love from a mop handle tho 

also why we need to publicly hang people. he already admitted it, string string his ass up 

Edited by shepp

I'll bet it gets bitchin' range with little power output - that's way up there, as far as radios go.  It's approaching the freq range of early cellphones right there (NMT 450, first, and then NMT 900).  Right after that, everything went GSM.

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Your police area needs to hire me.  I could fix that, and hook your comms up.  Wouldn't do that job Pro Bono, like fixing PSAs boned up shiit that they send out to customers.   :thumbup:

Walker didn’t wanna spend money trying to save the tax dollars. This new govener is going to spend a shit ton just not on cops, and he’s going to take away gun rights but give us weed.

hes a retired school superintendent, only smart thing I’ve heard him say is he wants to legalize CCW on school property

On 1/16/2019 at 1:29 AM, ARTrooper said:

brother, half the time I can't get the damn thing to work. and the only thing I know about it is, "push button, talk."

There has to be someone up the chain of command that still remembers what it was like to be patrolman. We had a local Business manager who started out for the guys then it was all about him. At the expense of the rank and file. We decided he needed to be changed out and used the vote to get him out. We were successful. Politics is ugly and time consuming. I got involved to make things better for my brother's and sisters. I got involved and ran for office and lost by 1 vote , I was humbled by the amount of votes I did get from my peers. I also know of alot of guys that went to the rallies and decided it was more important to sort thier socks instead of going to vote. Safety first brother ?

12 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

heck, where I am, the radios only work half the time anyways. lol. I use my phone a lot.

IThat is unacceptable since I am guessing we have the same problem where I live. I am going to do some digging and then talk to my State Senator and Assemblyman next week. It is a safety issue for the officers and constituents as well. I don't recall where I heard about this, but it sounds like a.good.cause to take.up.