• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

12 Wash state sheriffs wont enforce new laws

The shits the ceo Rene'e Hopkins ( only shows half her mug) and band of code 4 and code3 idiots is about more money. we need more research money to prevent guns in safe spaces,  like my shitter in my own gd house so i can be ass raped by a law abiding non gun toting fucking real criminal!?  Im all about stand up but in june its law.. you watch Wa. is a fallen state. 

Or It's still a 10 year plan scare off the civil people ( 3000+ mile oil change) and run this bitch like an engine with no oil!  because oil and coal are already on that path here as well as un daming the rivers.. omfg! these bitches dont know what it takes without power they live from it, die for it!     Im telling you what, this town is getting to fucking small with all the boundaries i have to cross like a war torn country. Just to keep to myself.. go sherif so and so but to little, the masses Are out numbered. 

I hope im wrong! 

Edited by sketch
stupid shits !

• 2 weeks later...

I live right by one of those areas but on the Oregon side. Our Sheriff has the same stance and is open about it. I really hope their courage to stand up to tyrants inspires other LE to step up and follow their lead. I also hope this helps people realize most LEOs are not against the people, they are part of the people. I know the local Sheriff here earned my vote and respect, these guys are patriots in every sense of the word.

6 hours ago, shooterrex said:

Most city police chiefs are appointed by politicians.  sheriffs are elected by the people. If the police chief doesn't do what the mayor likes he gets fired.

The mayor in our town has no authority to hire or fire anyone, the Chief can only be fired by the city council.

7 hours ago, shooterrex said:

Most city police chiefs are appointed by politicians.  sheriffs are elected by the people. If the police chief doesn't do what the mayor likes he gets fired.

True, and why most Sheriff's have giant balls.  In a county, there is no higher law authority than the Sheriff.  It's not often that you'll see it, but state and federal agencies better listen to the County Sheriff when they're in his county.  He can shut that whole shenanigan right down, right when he decides to do so.

On 2/23/2019 at 6:29 PM, JF89 said:

I live right by one of those areas but on the Oregon side. Our Sheriff has the same stance and is open about it. I really hope their courage to stand up to tyrants inspires other LE to step up and follow their lead. I also hope this helps people realize most LEOs are not against the people, they are part of the people. I know the local Sheriff here earned my vote and respect, these guys are patriots in every sense of the word.

The media stirred up the fuktards . More support you than dislike you. We support Law Enforcement

• 1 month later...