• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rain

Belt Fed

It won't frikkin stop, every other day it pours. has been all winter. storms took out my internet last Friday. just now got it back on. it still isn't right. Lightening got my wireless router and my cookstove and a couple clocks. they say four days of storms and rain this week. up to 6 more inches of rain. I'm having to brushcut grass I should be mowing. never has it been this wet for so long. i'm thinkin about building an Arc. 😂 but I ain't putting none of these bastards on it. all the rain is bringin them out of the slews around here.

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0692.PNG

IMG_0694.PNG

Thought maybe you got lost again. Few sprinkles this week and we’ll probably be dry for a while again. Had a fair amount of rain this winter, but nothing to bitch about. The weather in San Diego is terrible. 

Had the same rain here in SE Missouri last week. My jobsite last friday as I left, rather got chased out, it came up another foot;

IMG_1563.thumb.JPG.0e70f08fc87ddf66d12ee6ba9b8b3355.JPGIMG_1562.thumb.JPG.7d1f57bfe7a1c7ee046869b5ad19e6a7.JPG

Thought I was going to just squeak by getting to the house on the river;

IMG_1564.thumb.JPG.4d23065de748a7a7abca92a1eabba2b9.JPG

Ended up turning around and taking the long way home as the road under this water was already sloughed off making it a one lane in dry weather;

IMG_1565.thumb.JPG.0348aa95a3978723657b2a0235160a2b.JPG

34 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That was the first animal my wife thought it was ok for me to shoot.  (I don't hunt.)  She has expanded to wild hogs.

You guys have a huge hog problem, we are getting them bad too. You ever watch them hunt em from a helicopter with full autos?  Most use semi AR15's thou.

33 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Had the same rain here in SE Missouri last week. My jobsite last friday as I left, rather got chased out, it came up another foot;

IMG_1563.thumb.JPG.0e70f08fc87ddf66d12ee6ba9b8b3355.JPGIMG_1562.thumb.JPG.7d1f57bfe7a1c7ee046869b5ad19e6a7.JPG

Thought I was going to just squeak by getting to the house on the river;

IMG_1564.thumb.JPG.4d23065de748a7a7abca92a1eabba2b9.JPG

Ended up turning around and taking the long way home as the road under this water was already sloughed off making it a one lane in dry weather;

IMG_1565.thumb.JPG.0348aa95a3978723657b2a0235160a2b.JPG

yep, you get a lot of the same stuff we do.

2 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I have not seen helicopter hunting in action with full or semi auto.

You and I have to do this - while we're still on this rock. It'll happen.   :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE

^^^  For whatever gayass reason, "YT does not allow embedding of that video," so you'll have to click it.  That's BS... 

2 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

It's raining so hard we just got put under a flash flood warning. i'm on high ground so it won't get me.

Up there closer to the lightning! 😯

stay safe!

snow Sisco?  Damn!  

On 5/6/2019 at 3:54 PM, Belt Fed said:

It won't frikkin stop, every other day it pours. has been all winter. storms took out my internet last Friday. just now got it back on. it still isn't right. Lightening got my wireless router and my cookstove and a couple clocks. they say four days of storms and rain this week. up to 6 more inches of rain. I'm having to brushcut grass I should be mowing. never has it been this wet for so long. i'm thinkin about building an Arc. 😂 but I ain't putting none of these bastards on it. all the rain is bringin them out of the slews around here.

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0692.PNG

IMG_0694.PNG

Looks like one of them waterdogs , and a black snake we used to see up on the Eleven Point and Current rivers in Missourie. They made good fish bait, so my uncle said. I bet the ticks are thick too.

Edited by mrmackc