• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rifle slings are extremely important

Exhail

Everybody that comes out here and shoots with me, understands the importance of a good sling.  Maybe it's clear on my prevalence of V-TAC Mk1 slings, too, now. The only other sling I'll have is a Beachin' sling.  I need to get Jacob to make me a B-TAC V-TAC modded sling, in a bad way. 

I just need to make a list for jacob and get it ordered.. last thing is always a sling!  nothing tactical about tats bro unless your scared of needles... cus im not,  and fucking represent a threat to your skin! 😁Thats the tactical advantage of a tat or they just fit the dudes life style or memento to his past and future. lol! This vid is ramping me up for my first pistol complaint class, Thanks to new laws! still wont be legal in neighboring states.. BS!

1 hour ago, sketch said:

last thing is always a sling!

I just had to dig into my stash, brother.  "Sling" is never last on my mind for a gun, but I often forget it during a build. I remedied that shiit years ago. Right now, I have a spare B-TAC sling, and two spare V-TAC Mk1 slings....  However, none of these bitches are the B-TAC VTAC sling...  THAT is the one...   :thumbup:

I'm stocked, and can get by - but I'll only be happy if they were the COMBO...   :banana::thumbup:

P1080222.thumb.JPG.2917403273074e273443a62d05146b06.JPG

33 minutes ago, sketch said:

beaching slings is all ive ever owned! first off is the customer service and custom orders.

next is its comfortable to me. 

robist no shits! 

USA as good as his name!  Vet knows best ! Thank you @beachmaster!  I'll compile a list and pm soon.

You'll have to show me on my way through, don't see them up here.

1 hour ago, sketch said:

beaching slings is all ive ever owned! first off is the customer service and custom orders.

next is its comfortable to me. 

robist no shits! 

USA as good as his name!  Vet knows best ! Thank you @beachmaster!  I'll compile a list and pm soon.

I went there, but it says "sold out".

6 hours ago, Exhail said:

I'm the one in school here. I did go to Beech for a sling, says sold out 😁

One of the many reasons I buy from Beachin is Brother Jacob will customize for you, color, size, whatever idea you can get across to him he will build it for you. He has recently started keeping several basic slings in stock but for cerakoted rifles I prefer to send him a picture of the rifle and let him do his thing, I've gotten some great looking sling/rifle combinations this way. Reminds me I need to get one ordered for the wifes BDU camo'd 300 BO.

2 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

One of the many reasons I buy from Beachin is Brother Jacob will customize for you, color, size, whatever idea you can get across to him he will build it for you. He has recently started keeping several basic slings in stock but for cerakoted rifles I prefer to send him a picture of the rifle and let him do his thing, I've gotten some great looking sling/rifle combinations this way. Reminds me I need to get one ordered for the wifes BDU camo'd 300 BO.

I think you guys gave me an idea for a contest prize. I like Beachin slings. They are $30 less than others that are similar. 

I still need to get a few slings from Jacob also. I haven't gotten any of his stuff to date. He makes great looking stuff.

I've swapped out all of my slings over the years to BDS tactical 2 in1 slings. Hell....I even use one of their slings for my weed whacker. :laffs:

15 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

That's exactly what I did with the first 18" Grendel - told him the color, the color combos on the paint, etc... Told him what I wanted...  He told me, "Do you trust me?  Can I make up something that will work, and send it to you?"   Uh, HELL YEAH, brother!   It was flawless...  :hail:

42 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That's exactly what I did with the first 18" Grendel - told him the color, the color combos on the paint, etc... Told him what I wanted...  He told me, "Do you trust me?  Can I make up something that will work, and send it to you?"   Uh, HELL YEAH, brother!   It was flawless...  :hail:

Sounds good,looked at the site.  I'm going to drop him a note, I've got two rifles in mind, hopefully he ships to Canada otherwise I'm using your address :banana:

1 hour ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

hopefully he ships to Canada otherwise I'm using your address :banana:

Use it all you want, brother - I'll flip those slings and send them to you.  You pay shipping difference in "real" Molson Golden even trade, or whatever you have that's better...  and we're GOOD!...  :lmao::thumbup:

Send me these...    😘

Molson GOlden.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V