• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

90 second Jeep takedown

Sisco

They never thought one of their former mechanics would do this, at home!:

BTW  it is really unsafe doing mechanic work in Flip-Flops !

72857281_405390973705691_460012431865387

On 10/31/2019 at 3:40 PM, Sisco said:

Edited by mrmackc

In the spring of 1960, I had one experience with flip-flops, in USMC boot camp at MCRD in San Diego we were issued rubber shower shoes (Flip-flops) and during a double time to the shower and head a dork behind me got out of step and stepped on my flip flop with the big toe and the one seperated by a rubber strap, pulled the rubber strap dick head thru the sole of the flip- flop out and almost broke both toes!  Since then I have never attempted to wear a flip-flop or any footwear with a strap separating my big toes or the one next to it, It just ain't possible to get one on either of my feet! Also it made not wearing socks a NO NO for me.

Edited by mrmackc

10 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

l hate flip-flops! If it won't stay on your feet going uphill, downhill, or on the slope of the hill, then I won't wear it. My wife thinks I'm silly, but I don't lose my shoes walking to the mailbox. She can't say the same thing. :banana:

Also if not on paved surface, every stick,stone and piece of debris ends up between the sole of your foot and the flip flop/sandal