• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy Thanksgiving and eating.

RedRiverII

Brand new trailer...furnace quit after a month. Been difficult getting a mobile repairman to come up in the hills to fix it. Trailer is bigger than I care to drag around and the next time it moves off the property will be when we’re ready to sell it. Hopefully in the next couple months we get our permit to start building the house...by next winter this should be less of a problem. 

On 11/30/2019 at 9:53 AM, DNP said:

Brand new trailer...furnace quit after a month. Been difficult getting a mobile repairman to come up in the hills to fix it. Trailer is bigger than I care to drag around and the next time it moves off the property will be when we’re ready to sell it. Hopefully in the next couple months we get our permit to start building the house...by next winter this should be less of a problem. 

It seems to me that even having to get a permit to build on your property so remote that a repairman is reluctant to "come up the hills. . ."  and it is fine to shhit on the sidewalk and pitch a tent, and shoot up meth and dope in the big city street, is some really bad mojo!

and these kind and gentle people are moving out from this land of milk and honey to Texas where every plant and bush has stickers or thorns and all the bugs bite and sting and the locals all carry guns, drive big pickup trucks, and chew Copenhagen, something just ain't right .

"California, land of milk and honey, home of nuts and fruits, where the horn of plenty fills the trees and you pick gold nuggets up offen the ground!"

Edited by mrmackc

We’re no farther than most places in town. 40 minutes from downtown. They just see less houses and assume it’s too far. And yes, it’s complete BS that I can’t legally live in that trailer on my own land, yet I can live in it on public streets and shiit wherever I want to. As long as it’s not in my property...if I shiit there I need to pay the gov for the right to. 

3 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Hey guys, i hope you all had a good thanksgiving. Sorry i havent been around that past few months. Been pretty busy because of the early winter and hunting. I havent forgotten about you guys though and i miss talking all the time with you all.

Good to see you back in here, brother!  

Could be. Really nobody is doing us any favors since the department of transportation has the money to increase our pay already and is fine with that, so no more funding is even needed. And it will cost 5.3mil more a year for the raise for everyone im the state patrol from lowest trooper to superintendent. Thats a drop in the bucket compaired to their multi-billion dollar budget