• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Chinese Biological Espionage

Cunuckgaucho

from- https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-and-weaponize-it

Last year a mysterious shipment was caught smuggling Coronavirus from Canada. It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab. Subsequent investigation by GreatGameIndia linked the agents to Chinese Biological Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to have leaked causing the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.

Coronavirus arrived at Canada’s NML Winnipeg facility on May 4, 2013 from the Dutch lab. The Canadian lab grew up stocks of the virus and used it to assess diagnostic tests being used in Canada. Winnipeg scientists worked to see which animal species can be infected with the new virus.

Research was done in conjunction with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s national lab, the National Centre for Foreign Animal Diseases which is housed in the same complex as the National Microbiology Laboratory.

In March 2019, in mysterious event a shipment of exceptionally virulent viruses from Canada’s NML ended up in China. The event caused a major scandal with Bio-warfare experts questioning why Canada was sending lethal viruses to China. Scientists from NML said the highly lethal viruses were a potential bio-weapon.

Following investigation, the incident was traced to Chinese agents working at NML. Four months later in July 2019, a group of Chinese virologists were forcibly dispatched from the Canadian National Microbiology Laboratory (NML). The NML is Canada’s only level-4 facility and one of only a few in North America equipped to handle the world’s deadliest diseases, including Ebola, SARS, Coronavirus, etc.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does not surprise me at all. My recommendations are take some basic precautions now. You fly, wear a medical grade mask on the plane. Look like a dork, it’s ok.Wash your hands once an hour. If you can avoid large crowds, in confined areas, do so starting now. They have locked down two cities in China already, and it seems to be running a 2%-5% mortality rate based on 2,000 cases reported and 82 people dead.

Edited by Sisco

My wife says all the local tucson stores are out of masks. She even went to a rinky dink local med supply store and they said the backorders are backordered.  They told her phoenix hospitals have called them looking to order so even they are getting worried. Ill be flying out of DC in 2 weeks so I hope I find some before then. 

83879787_10103667780071382_3294005526781755392_n.jpg

from- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51288854  First paragraph...

The US has charged a Harvard professor and two Chinese researchers based in Boston with assisting the Chinese government.

Harvard department chair Charles Lieber is accused of lying about his connections, while the researchers were charged with being foreign agents.

Mr Lieber allegedly accepted more than $1m in grant money from the Chinese government.

Harvard University called the charges against him "extremely serious".

In a statement, the university added: "Professor Lieber has been placed on indefinite administrative leave."

Who else was charged?

Prosecutors said Yanqing Ye, a Boston University robotics researcher, concealed the fact that she was in the Chinese army.

Ms Ye is accused of falsely identifying herself as a student and also continuing to work for the People's Liberation Army, while completing a number of assignments in the US.

Cancer researcher Zaosong Zheng was arrested at Boston Logan International Airport with 21 vials of biological samples in his bag. Prosecutors allege he was planning to return to China to continue his research there.

6 minutes ago, blue109 said:

To be fair, we are  $22T in "debt" so all of our money is counterfeit. 

:laffs:truth! The fed probably doesn't even mind a few extra actual paper bills in circulation to represent some of what they have put on the books in their "capital creation" efforts. 

A strange dynamic could arise with less than 2 trillion of actual US of A hard cash money in circulation. The electronic dollar could be discounted or just removed in a financial reset, think recent Greece, that hard cash being a scarce representative of a big chunk of "capital" should gain value, shouldn't it? 

Sure starting to hear the term "chinese spy" in the news a bunch nowadays...........hope we have been busy and this is the rats grabbing the last they can before the trap sets.....or is the trap now sprung....... 

On 1/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, blue109 said:

My wife says all the local tucson stores are out of masks. She even went to a rinky dink local med supply store and they said the backorders are backordered.  They told her phoenix hospitals have called them looking to order so even they are getting worried. Ill be flying out of DC in 2 weeks so I hope I find some before then. 

83879787_10103667780071382_3294005526781755392_n.jpg

This shiit right here is pretty crazy, when you start to dig into the information that's out there right now.  It's wild...  I'm not saying it's not validated, not at all...  I'm saying it's pretty fucking wild if any of this can be validated, and the info is looking pretty solid.  THAT is scary... 

That specific company name, spelled correctly, has been pulled from the web.  Completely. 

Edited by 98Z5V

13 hours ago, blue109 said:

2 hospitals....

There have been some sketchy videos sneaking out of china. 80 dead my ass. they have a problem = we have a problem. 

Latest 'official'  numbers

At least 132 deaths, all in China, according to China's National Health Commission with 5,974 confirmed cases in China.

Impressive rate of infection in just one week. I think they might need more hospitals.20634.jpeg