• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

$hit that I do "in between" all the other projects at my place

Rsquared

3 hours ago, DNP said:

I have a new tv show. It’s pay-per-view, so we’re bound to make a fortune. We get R2 to lay on a couch with a different therapist each time, and just let him go to town. We can have some side gambling going to bet on how fast the therapist quits.  

Can’t we just plug that fucker into a wall.....?  

6177F478-B37D-4739-A1AD-A45C1C08D24F.jpeg

:lmao::lmao:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, DNP said:

I have a new tv show. It’s pay-per-view, so we’re bound to make a fortune. We get R2 to lay on a couch with a different therapist each time, and just let him go to town. We can have some side gambling going to bet on how fast the therapist quits.  

I'm WAY IN on this one, balls-deep...  :thumbup:

This thread went sideways fast.   Didn't have a DAMN THING to do with me, either, and I'm proud of that...   :thefinger::lmao:

18 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Went so far sideways we just ended right back where we started...

Boomerang Thread...  I don't think I've ever seen something like this before...   :banana:

LegendaryThread.thumb.jpg.57629b8fe1aa785d3182fbfcd90633c8.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V

I wish my photoshop was working. I’m thinking a giant flashing red light for the lint trap. We’ll go ghostbusters with it. A big green one too. Light is green, trap is clean!  Maybe open and closed neon signs that let you know if the door is open or shut. A fire alarm bell for when it’s done....one for each of course with different tones. And while it’s nice to see the circuit has power, shouldn’t we have a digital display to show how much?

On 4/7/2020 at 12:10 AM, Sharpshooter said:

Okay, I don't know if you have the piece of paper that labels you as an "Engineer" but, if you don't, let me know. I can't help with the paper but I might be able to find a hat for you. They still won't let you drive the train but, you know, fukk'em. When I wired my house, the inspector asked, "Who did this?" I said, "I did." He said, "I thought so. Too neat for an electrician." Ain't it fun to be anal?

On 4/7/2020 at 8:09 AM, Cunuckgaucho said:

Had you used Class 1 Div 1 rated fittings 'cause that's what is laying around, there might be accusations of possible overkill :banana:

note- Class I locations are those in which flammable "gases or vapors" are, or may be, present in the air in quantities sufficient to produce explosive or ignitible mixtures

Edited by mrmackc

34 minutes ago, DNP said:

You’re already figuring out how you’re gonna set that up....aren’t you.....hahahahaha.  

Go ahead and laugh fuker. Wait until I help you wire up your house when you're ready to build it. You'll never know where all the sounds are coming from. I'll leave little "easter-egg" sound FX all over that fukin place.

OH.....don't turn the disposal on. NO....don't open the refrigerator door. AHHHHH.....don't ever hit that light switch.

You'll open your garage door to leave in the morning and hear.........

torpedo.wav

And it'll send you diving into the bushes.

:lmao:

Okay.....maybe I just make myself laugh sometimes.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Aw, c'mon. Just wire it so off means on and ... all the rest can fall apart like il's supposed to! 😈

I was working on a buddy's Jeep, custom gauges he wanted, so we went all AutoMeter liquid filled gauges.  I reversed his gas gauge wires.  He was pissed.  He JUST filled his tank, and it was Empty.  He was calling for days, and I wouldn't answer - on purpose.  He was bitching, crying, whining, leaving messages... Telling me his Jeep was empty - but he just filled it.  But, it was Empty, and he was still driving it, Empty... 

I waited about 3 days, and called him back.  I told him that "E means ENOUGH, and F means FUCKED..."   He didn't think it was funny - until he thought about it...  :lmao:

It was a Dick Move, I know - but it was funny...   :laffs:

I do shiit like that to friends...  :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 12:06 AM, 98Z5V said:

I was working on a buddy's Jeep, custom gauges he wanted, so we went all AutoMeter liquid filled gauges.  I reversed his gas gauge wires.  He was pissed.  He JUST filled his tank, and it was Empty.  He was calling for days, and I wouldn't answer - on purpose.  He was bitching, crying, whining, leaving messages... Telling me his Jeep was empty - but he just filled it.  But, it was Empty, and he was still driving it, Empty... 

I waited about 3 days, and called him back.  I told him that "E means ENOUGH, and F means FUCKED..."   He didn't think it was funny - until he thought about it...  :lmao:

It was a Dick Move, I know - but it was funny...   :laffs:

I do shiit like that to friends...  :banana:

And that's the kind of friend I value the most!:thumbup:

6 hours ago, 392heminut said:

And that's the kind of friend I value the most!:thumbup:

It was the most Epic "free job" that I've done for a friend, brother.  He was bitching saying he drove to work, and his gas gauge went up slightly -and he was scared, so he stopped to fill up again - but it only took a gallon...   :lmao:

He "filled up" about three times a day for those three days...   I asked him - wasn't the gas gauge going UP as you were driving?...  :popcorn:  He admitted it was, but he didn't trust it... Once he knew, and thought about it, he was laughing his ass off...  :laffs:

Finally got around to working up a terminal schedule, along with a quick hand drawn wiring schematic. I knew that it wouldn't be too much longer before I completely forgot everything that I did. Go figure. It's Sunday, wash day here at the R2 compound, so that's what nudged me to finally get this done. :laffs:

209989373_Washer_DryerTerminalSchedule.thumb.jpg.d4c4b60d57920eec53db01c080cdad95.jpg

319251607_Washer_DryerControlWiringSchematic.thumb.jpg.ea3272619a2c163bdd30a0f28af681a6.jpg

On 4/26/2020 at 5:21 PM, Rsquared said:

Finally got around to working up a terminal schedule, along with a quick hand drawn wiring schematic. I knew that it wouldn't be too much longer before I completely forgot everything that I did. Go figure. It's Sunday, wash day here at the R2 compound, so that's what nudged me to finally get this done. :laffs:

209989373_Washer_DryerTerminalSchedule.thumb.jpg.d4c4b60d57920eec53db01c080cdad95.jpg

319251607_Washer_DryerControlWiringSchematic.thumb.jpg.ea3272619a2c163bdd30a0f28af681a6.jpg

Very cool but to complicated for my dumb ass brother. That's why your finness :thumbup: