• Visit Sportsmans Guide

“What you watching”

shepp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is worth "managing through" the free ads.  Good flick.  All actors in here - aren't actors.  Military members.

Muscle through the age-restriction bullshiit - it's a good movie to watch.  :thumbup:

Rewatched one of my two favorite westerns of all time. “The Outlaw Josey Wales”. Even now the exchange between him and the Comanche Chief is one of the most memorable dialogues I think there is on film. I looked up the manuscript of it below.

Josey: You be Ten Bears?

Ten Bears: I am Ten Bears.

Josey: I’m Josey Wales.

Ten Bears: I have heard. You’re the Gray Rider. You would not make peace with the Blue Coats. You may go in peace.

Josey: I reckon not. Got nowhere to go.

Ten Bears: Then you will die.

Josey: I came here to die with you. Or, live with you. Dying ain’t so hard for men like you and me, it’s living that’s hard; when all you ever cared about has been butchered or raped. Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments, you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well, I’ve come here to give you either one or get either one from you. I came here like this so you’ll know my word of death is true. And that my word of life is then true. The bear lives here, the wolf, the antelope, the Comanche. And so will we. Now, we’ll only hunt what we need to live on, the same as the Comanche does. And every spring when the grass turns green and the Comanche moves north, you can rest here in peace, butcher some of our cattle, and jerk beef for the journey. The sign of the Comanche, that will be on our lodge. That’s my word of life.

Ten Bears: And your word of death?

Josey: It’s here in my pistols, there in your rifles . . . I’m here for either one.

Ten Bears: These things you say we will have, we already have.

Josey: That’s true. I ain’t promising you nothing extra. I’m just giving you life and you’re giving me life. And I’m saying that men can live together without butchering one another.

Ten Bears: It’s sad that governments are chiefed by the double-tongues. There is iron in your word of death for all Comanche to see. And so there is iron in your word of life. No signed paper can hold the iron, it must come from men. The word of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life . . . or death. It shall be life.

IMG_1153.jpeg

Check out Python Cowboy when you have a chance.  He's making a difference in the FL snake battle.

Warning - not safe for weakass stomachs or Dylan Mulvaney-men.  Here's a recent one.  16ft, 60 eggs in her:

unnamed-1024x1024.png

Libs:  "We don't like this hate speech, and he's right leaning.  This is violent vitriol, mean to stir people up and cause problems...  "

Yeah, whatever.  When was the last time you fuckers complained about the lyrics in a fuckin' Gangsta' Rap song?!  :popcorn:

Yeah, NEVER.  Go fuk yourselves. :thefinger:

Edited by 98Z5V

Python Cowboy is just a badass.

It wasn't even close to arterial bleeding, FWIW.  If it was arterial, he would have known immediately, because it would have been shooting out everywhere, with every single heartbeat.  Not judging, just adding some medical first responder type shiit to the situation.  He handled that well, and there was some serious veinous bleeding going on, and he was losing some blood.  If he hadn't tied that thing off, 10 more minutes would have been a different story.