• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Blake Wilkey is a badass barefoot-driving mofo...   :hail::banana:

It's nothing like the VW Bug my mom had when I was a kid :lmao:

21 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

This was filmed at the Dillon Aero Range.  Their range is literally minutes away from the SDTF.  Just sayin'...  :thumbup:

The Dillion range master was a pretty chilled dude, his girlfriend well she sure to a liking to @Rsquared but then again with he's lovable fuzzy teddy bear like personality it's understandable :evil:

This is pretty eye-opening.  Worth the hour it takes for it, trust me.

Game Wardens.   I've been watching Joe Pickett, and every single time I see him, the actor, I think of @Matt.Cross, I'm not kidding.  Honest, law abiding, black and white, that's the way it is.  I watch Joe Pickett, I see Matt.  I really do. Personality traits, of the actor - and Matt's traits.  Straight-laced as fuk, and honest, to the bone.  Sorry, side-tangent there.

This is on another level, though.  Game Wardens, on the frontline battlefield in the war on drugs.  War on illegal pot.  This is wild.  Mexican Cartels operating INSIDE the borders of the US.   Watch it...  

Yes, Matt - you are the .308AR Preacher...  :thumbup:  I mean that in none other than reverent tone, as well.  :hail:

On 8/18/2023 at 1:40 AM, 98Z5V said:

I've been watching Joe Pickett, and every single time I see him, the actor, I think of @Matt.Cross, I'm not kidding.  Honest, law abiding, black and white, that's the way it is.  I watch Joe Pickett, I see Matt.  I really do. Personality traits, of the actor - and Matt's traits.  Straight-laced as fuk, and honest, to the bone. 

I consider that one of the most substantial compliments I've ever been paid.

On 8/18/2023 at 1:40 AM, 98Z5V said:

Yes, Matt - you are the .308AR Preacher...  :thumbup: 

Proof of two things simultaneously: that we get what we deserve, and that God has quite a sense of humor. :thumbup:

On 8/16/2023 at 11:20 PM, Cunuckgaucho said:

The Dillion range master was a pretty chilled dude, his girlfriend well she sure to a liking to @Rsquared but then again with he's lovable fuzzy teddy bear like personality it's understandable :evil:

On 8/16/2023 at 11:24 PM, 98Z5V said:

She REALLY liked Ron...    :lmao::banana:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. She took it on as her personal mission that night, and proclaimed that she had heard about how I don't like almost everybody (and everything) that walks, crawls or slithers in this world. But that I was gonna really like her before it was all said and done. So every time that she would ask "Don't you like me now?".....I would simply shake my head and say "No". And that bugged the Fuk out of her. Which was part of my MO.

I think that she thought that I was kidding all night..................................................................I wasn't by the way. :lmao:

On 8/15/2023 at 9:36 PM, 98Z5V said:

Blake Wilkey is a badass barefoot-driving mofo...   :hail::banana:

Bah. I was really unimpressed with this. They really like the ramp. Footage and storyline were bordering on the lame side. Definitely no Ken Block and really not even as good as the Baldwin stuff. Maybe I’m in a shitty mood, but I give it a Bah. 

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Bah. 

I'm with you on it - his first one was the best one.  He was in big trouble over that one, did some jail time.  Sold the bug to some dude overseas to get rid of it (evidence).  Way better than getting it impounded, and losing all the money...

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I never knew that chasing your dog with a mountain bike was a thing.  Until tonight.  :bitchslap:

Ansell.thumb.jpg.9b1278f4c8374f82c5b68253d614ae66.jpg

Meet Ansell, right now he's in number 1 for dogs and 8th overall for peaks conqured for 2023 in BC. He's limited because some peaks are out of bounds to dogs.

It's an informal compitition called the Bagger Challenge

https://www.baggerchallenge.ca/

• 2 weeks later...