• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR-15 Lower Receiver

luis11

When we talk about the receiver, there are two parts in particular. One is the lower, and the other one is the upper receiver. The lower is nothing but the lower frame section, and you do not have to mess it up with the lower parts kit. That’s something different, and you should know that. I came to know about this through AR-15 Gun Builder. They seem to be a proper resource, and you could ask them for any queries. It would help if you had great clarity before you set out to make your gun. Interaction with AR-15 gun builders shall help you, though!

On 9/18/2020 at 3:11 PM, MikedaddyH said:

Maybe you should buy your first AR before trying to build one ! 

Just Sayin' !

Sure as hell worked for me!  I was hesitant about owning a "Matel it's swell" smoke pole anyway ! If I had put one together without taking the factory job all apart I would have missed a few critical points,  "Take it apart see why it farts" is my moto.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:13 AM, luis11 said:

When we talk about the receiver, there are two parts in particular. One is the lower, and the other one is the upper receiver. The lower is nothing but the lower frame section, and you do not have to mess it up with the lower parts kit. That’s something different, and you should know that. I came to know about this through AR-15 Gun Builder. They seem to be a proper resource, and you could ask them for any queries. It would help if you had great clarity before you set out to make your gun. Interaction with AR-15 gun builders shall help you, though!

Yes you are as dumb as you look..in case you were wondering :laffs:

awwwww, shti!!!!!!   here I thought that I was just dumbass for building my first one, and taking small clues from my 308AR in the process. Now I know I should have went to AR15 Gun Builder to really do the job right!!!!!  Maybe then I wouldn't have been rewarded with a 100% functioning gun all this time, I could have done things THEIR way!!!!🤣👍