• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Thanks for a place to hang out

unforgiven

18 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

First of the month is like Christmas

I know what you mean there,  I was payin out the wazoo for health care before i got on medicare about a year ago. I started collecting my SS at age 62. took a little of a cut but i didn't care. i figured i'd get some of that crap before i died.lol

13 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

It also felt good to tell the old insurance company that had been rippin me for so many years to stick there high dollar insurance up their ass.

That's the kicker for many people. All the things we fought for and went on strike for payed off . Now when I die my wife will be taken care of. I took SS at 62 also, 3 of us pulled the pin at the same time Bobby cancer Mack stroke. Didn't even get a year in.

Edited by unforgiven
Need another drink

54 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

I'd like to say if I knew I was going to live this long I'd taken better care of myself but that would be a

Big fukin lie. :lmao:

How’s it go.... when I pull up to the pearly gates I don’t want to be in a pristine body I want to be haggered, beat up, and out of breath screaming Whew! Hell of a ride!

I’ll be 60 in March - may pull the plug then.

50 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Is there any other way brother :banana:

Nope, not at all.  You give it hell, whether it's work or play, and go as hard as you can, all the time.  Never half-ass anything  That's what leaves us in the position that we're in.  Broken this, sore that, twisted this...

Who gives a fuk.  I'm enjoying it, I enjoyed it when I did it, I'll pay for it all - and am already - but I wouldn't trade it for anything, because that would mean I lived a "mediocre" life, and didn't go all out. 

From an early age, wrecking dirtbkes and crashing BMX bikes, or fucking up on a skateboard... - through the formative years of adulthood, call it 17 to about 45 - I didn't give a fuk, and just gave it hell.  I slowed down a little bit after 45, but not by much.  21+ yrs of Big Army, giving it hell the whole way, pedal to the metal - and it's all worth it.  I may not say that in 20 more years, when someone else has to wipe my ass, but I'll still be giving it hell then, too... 

Nobody likes a quitter...   :thumbup:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

Nope, not at all.  You give it hell, whether it's work or play, and go as hard as you can, all the time.  Never half-ass anything  That's what leaves us in the position that we're in.  Broken this, sore that, twisted this...

Who gives a fuk.  I'm enjoying it, I enjoyed it when I did it, I'll pay for it all - and am already - but I wouldn't trade it for anything, because that would mean I lived a "mediocre" life, and didn't go all out. 

From an early age, wrecking dirtbkes and crashing BMX bikes, or fucking up on a skateboard... - through the formative years of adulthood, call it 17 to about 45 - I didn't give a fuk, and just gave it hell.  I slowed down a little bit after 45, but not by much.  21+ yrs of Big Army, giving it hell the whole way, pedal to the metal - and it's all worth it.  I may not say that in 20 more years, when someone else has to wipe my ass, but I'll still be giving it hell then, too... 

Nobody likes a quitter...   :thumbup:

^^^ That right there. If anyone isn't all they can be it's because of the reflection in the mirror is the malfunction. 

Yep me too took mine at 62 been on 8 years boy, is it paying out now for 55 years of playing the drums almost 30 years falling timber chainsaws are hell on your joints 20 years later both wrists are bone to bone and both thumbs sucks but Like 98 said pedal to the medal doc told me i wore my body out i said fuk that got to many years to go get busy fixin this $hit! I think packing elk meat for 40 years on my back in the mountains did me more harm than anything, or 10 years chasing bear dogs through the mountains, no maybe it was breaking 20 tons of Obsidian and other hard stone making sharp stuff or maybe oh hell i do not know but i have alot of worn out parts well fuk it i am still trucking just slower   Congrats get ya some...

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

^^^ That right there. If anyone isn't all they can be it's because of the reflection in the mirror is the malfunction. 

My reflection in my mirror right now is, "You stupid motherfucker, I can't believe you did that, and I'm still looking at you right now...   "

I'm lucky I'm still here.

11 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

My reflection in my mirror right now is, "You stupid motherfucker, I can't believe you did that, and I'm still looking at you right now...   "

I'm lucky I'm still here.

and repeat..:lmao:  best part of pain is it feels so good when it stops. I have had the pleasure of having more p u as y than 10 motherfukers. Tall,short,fat,skinny,stupid and smart. Good times :hump:. Best part of my career was no got dead or hurt. Leaking doesn't count 😂