• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Thanks for a place to hang out

unforgiven

2 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

and repeat..:lmao:  best part of pain is it feels so good when it stops.

Makes you realize that you weren't dead yet, right?...   :popcorn:

Horrible conclusion to come to, but it's fukkin' true.  "ShiiIIIITTTT THAT HURTS!!!"  Well, fuk it, at least I'm not dead from it, if I'm here in traction...   :thumbup:

"I'll pull out of this one, probably..."   

2 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Is that what you said before your son was conceived?

Sorry, my brain took a left turn.

Pulling out only works for about 4 out of five years. I have a 2010, 2015, and now a 2020 to show for it. I’m calling my hypothesis proven. 

18 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I'd like to say if I knew I was going to live this long I'd taken better care of myself but that would be a

Big fukin lie. :lmao:

Yep! .....If I knew ,60 years ago, that I would live this long I would have taken MORE risks, maybe even tried to slow roll my  Cessna 172, and poop in my Sr. Drill instructor's mess kit. (I actually said $hit in....)

Spielchequar101220.jpg

Edited by mrmackc

14 hours ago, unforgiven said:

and repeat..:lmao:  best part of pain is it feels so good when it stops. I have had the pleasure of having more p u as y than 10 motherfukers. Tall,short,fat,skinny,stupid and smart. Good times :hump:. Best part of my career was no got dead or hurt. Leaking doesn't count 😂

Yes I forgot that part as a rock and roll drummer Pussay was everywhere in the 60,s and 70,s you can not wear a pecker out but it is fun to try..... 🙂

Music became a huge part of my life I have a CD collection of over 1000 cds of music and most of it is from the 60's and 70's when indeed the good stuff was made we had a huge amount of talented groups and musicians at that time yes the heyday of Rock and Roll.....

WOW some times 60's 70's.  I worked Academy of Music on 14th st.,  Manhattan and saw beaucoup groups and tried to steal beer from every one of them.  I bet we could do a thread just on the crazy poop we did back then,  y'know before we acted like citizens.  Once again enjoy yourself I'm sure you paid a price.