• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Win a $50 Brownells E Gift Card for a Picture of a 308 AR, AR-10 with a Handgun

imschur

**Must be a member**  **One entrance per member**  **5 Post Minimum**

1. Post one  picture of a 308 AR platform based weapon and a handgun together.

2. One random winner will be selected.

3. Must be a member with a minimum of 5 posts. 4 of the posts must outside of the "Contest" board.

4. Picture quality does not matter. This is not a beauty or photography contest.

5. Admins are excluded

6. Moderators may enter

Contest will end November 20 at 11:59pm est. Winner will be anounced November 21

One winner will be selected from those that post.

I have the right to modify the rules in case I missed something

i would have entered the other contest but i thought it was some brownells deal that would have a thousand entries! if you re-open it ill have no problem torturing my daughter by making her get back in her costume lol

i like black and stainless :) excuse the crap optics. it was free...and im shopping for new stuff right now.

IMGP0869.JPG

Bumping this for a clearing up of the rules in the first post. Also want to be clear the moderators are free to join in the fun.

Yeah, that needs to be reiterated.

**Must be a member**  **One entrance per member**  **5 Post Minimum**

1. Post one  picture of a 308 AR platform based weapon and a handgun together.

2. One random winner will be selected.

3. Must be a member with a minimum of 5 posts. 4 of the posts must outside of the "Contest" board.

4. Picture quality does not matter. This is not a beauty or photography contest.

5. Admins are excluded

6. Moderators may enter

Contest will end November 20 at 11:59pm est. Winner will be anounced November 21

One winner will be selected from those that post.

I have the right to modify the rules in case I missed something

Now, here's what people need to understand - just due to the rules in the contest, and the 5-post minimum limit, that doesn't mean people need to sign up, then flood the board with posts, just for a crack at this month's prize.  Join, contribute, and enter next month.  Basically, it's like this - if you didn't already have 5 posts by the time this contest was announced, then you don't meet the minimum criteria.  Not trying to discourage anyone, but making it fair for those that were here, and contributing, when the contest was announced.  That's pretty clear now, or should be.

Now, outside of the rules that Drew established, I'll clarify one other thing - very first reply in this thread was from me, giving Drew some grief - that's what I do.  What I posted was "Bonus points for color match?"  I did use a question mark at the end of that phrase.  What I posted was not an addendum to any rule that he already established.  Hopefully, that's clear now. 

Hey guys I did have a total brain fart. The initial rules were 5 posts.

So because this was my error it stays with a 5 post minimum including the post that includes your picture.

Next month 98z5v will write the rules and this will go smoother I promise.

This is supposed to be fun.

I will clean up the rules in the first post later

Sorry for the trouble

I'm beginning to think this is a sneaky trick to get a peek at my long awaited work in progress. I've only been building my rifle for about a year!

Sorry it still isn't complete... In fact this is the most I have ever put it together! Since this is just a mock build, please try to imagine the completed rifle with my 17" carbon wrapped barrel and SI Defense BCG.

My wife appropriately calls this rifle my "Eleanor".

IMG_1600.jpg

(coupled with my Springfield Armory TRP Operator)