• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

San Jose residents, get ready to pay or have your arms confiscated

This crap just pisses me off every time. Can a city decide to eliminate free speech?  How about sending a crew of people to shake down home owners and search their house 3 times a week at random?  Maybe take what they wish as a “tax”.  No?  Why not?….oh, those are constitutional rights. 

so WTF?  How is that not an infringement?  “Well, that only protects the militia”. No, it protects the people…like WE the PEOPLE against assjole government officials. Fcuk you and your self righteous garbage San Jose. 

Rant off. Pretty sure that lands me on a list for hate speech because it doesn’t fall in line with what they want us to think or feel. 

San Josie there is gonna have a hard time pulling this off, especially after that 9th Circuit Judge slammed the Cali Gun Ban a month ago.

San Josie is gonna be crying over that step, when this is all over.  People are waking up, and thank GOD all the Trump-appointed judges are now making a stand, in whatever district or circuit they got appointed to.  San Josie is gonna get a smack down for trying this.  Their timing is about 5 years too late for some shiit like this...  Bay Area Fukheads.   

6 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

Who does the city believe will do the enforcement on this? 

SJPD, brother.  Of course!...  

Certainly WILL NOT BE ...  those misguided elected/appointed individuals, that are making this charade up.

Edited by 98Z5V

from- https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/09/as-san-jose-police-response-times-climb-city-says-it-needs-more-officers/

Sgt. Christian Camarillo of the San Jose Police Department ascribes the delayed response times to a combination of factors, including understaffing, challenges in hiring new police officers and the city’s expansive footprint.

Over the past decade, the number of sworn officers in the city’s police force has dropped 16% — from 1,374 officers in 2009-10 to 1,149 last year, according to annual city audits. Meanwhile, the population of San Jose has grown by at least 7% and emergency calls in the city have nearly doubled.

“What I will tell you is that we’re doing the very best we can, given our call volume and staffing,” Camarillo said.

The San Jose Police Department is constantly looking for more recruits, but the city’s high cost of living and certain job qualifications can pose barriers, according to Camarillo. It’s also difficult to hire enough officers to outpace the number of officers retiring from the force each year, he said.

The average officer-to-resident ratio in cities across the nation is 2.4 officers per 1,000 residents, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigations. In the Bay Area, San Francisco has a ratio of about 2.54 officers per 1,000 residents, Oakland has 1.85 and San Jose has about 1.17, according to city figures.

Seems the SJPD can't deal with current actual crimes at the current time.

7 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Seems the SJPD can't deal with current actual crimes at the current time.

Yeah, as far as enforcement they are going to check for papers that show you have it if they see you with a gun. Kind of like a traffic stop (license and registration please)…

I think this is likely to get a court battle too. But I would wined up in jail if this happened here cause I would be at the city building in no time with a bat and a serious problem. Worthless bastards anyway. How can people like that get elected.

12 minutes ago, blue109 said:

AZ governor passed one of those FU laws saying the state would ignore federal gun enforcement. My great city of Tucson is taking the state to court and say they will comply with all federal regulations. 

Yeah AZ is surprising me lately with some of the outspoken liberals that’s down there these days. Used be hardcore red.

3 hours ago, unforgiven said:

So law abiding citizen will subsidize criminal behavior. What a bunch of fuktards

No, only law abiding citizens who own firearms will pay for that. The other law abiding citizens, including those who birthed, educated and coddled the criminals will not have to pay for it. You don’t HAVE to pay our ridiculous tax…just give up your guns. 

Fed was already proposing it I believe. That’s where they got the idea. They want crazy stupid things in the background check…like even interviewing your ex-spouse. Sure….she’ll have all kinds of good things to say about you!  Firearm insurance, special classes. All kinds of hoops that I’m sure criminals will never want to go through…thus ending gun violence forever. 

13 hours ago, blue109 said:

AZ governor passed one of those FU laws saying the state would ignore federal gun enforcement. My great city of Tucson is taking the state to court and say they will comply with all federal regulations. 

13 hours ago, Joe Knows said:

Yeah AZ is surprising me lately with some of the outspoken liberals that’s down there these days. Used be hardcore red.

Yep.  Fuk Pima County, and fuk Maricopa County.  Metro Phoenix and Metro Tucson.  The rest of the state is great, but those two shiithole cities are gonna ruin it for the whole state, if the "just moved in" Libs keep the pace that they're going...

Leave your stupid voting habits behind, motherfuckers - that's why you LEFT the state that you did...  :bitchslap:  Don't bring your garbage over here, and dump it.  :thefinger: