• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Toxic maculinity

blue109

I don't usually share stuff like this, but it really hit home. This is from a t-shirt company I bought a few things from. Great shirts btw.

BC Limited

AUGUST 03, 2021

"TOXIC MASCULINITY"

After a day of seeing stories about "fem-boy" being the trending thing (again) on both TikTok and YouTube, then coming across an article about how screwed your kids (ages 10 to 16) are from the past year's lock down talking about how they are pronoun confused with many stating they are now gay or bisexual. Kid suffering from anxiety and depression, with suicides rates spiking... and the government is now proposing another lock down, I am all done.

Since the day the world shared with me the phrase "Toxic Masculinity", I knew we as a country were in trouble. I have since watched the decline of the male species, as it plummets toward this neutered beta male state, and have been fighting it every damn day. From what they teach my son in school, to what my family watches, to me ending up in altercations of various sorts because of who and what I am. Too many weak people in the world, and it only seems to be getting worse with this fem-boy crap and boys walking around arguing about their gender wanting to tuck their junk and dance around in a skirt for the world to see.

How did we as a nation allow this loud and obnoxious group of mentally weak and ill people to poison the culture of this nation? I've talked about the cycle which goes a little something like "hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times". I would argue that we have breached the door and are now knee deep into phase 4, with weak men creating hard times. I fear that it will be my son's generation that will have to deal with the hardest of time before the cycle starts again.

But we could alter the course and change the flow somewhat in our own homes with our own kids. Teach our boys what it is to be a man and do everything within our power to counter what society is pushing on our next generation and create the leaders that will pull this country back out of weak times. We should see this as a call to arms, and nothing less.

Do you hear me now?!

Don’t disagree with this. There are two sexes for a reason. It is compounded by the fact our kids are exposed to chemicals which totally fuk genders up in both people and animals. I have been  exposed to a lot of good research on the effects of estrogen imitators like PCB’s and PFAS’s. It is bad enough when our culture does this, add to it the effects of chemicals and it is a lot worse.We need to clean up our acts both culturally and environmentally.

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Do you think this is a chicken or the egg thing between PCB's and societal change or is it all part of the manipulation recipe?

First time I actually looked into that PCB topic seriously was a little disturbing and a lot angering.

It was a case of either science going into production before completely assessing toxicology, or in some cases corporations withholding information they had indicating toxic side effects. 3 M Scotchguard I used to use religiously on my outdoor gear, assuming when I was young they had tested it for safety. Turns out they had indications PFAS’s it contained had issues and simply did not report them. In that case it was greed over social responsibility. I am guessing that it is one of many contributors to the gender identity changes that have happened. A lot of it is also now gender identity issues are accepted and tolerated by general society. I certainly believe in “to each their own” as far as LBGT as long as they don’t step on my feet, and better out of the closet then hidden. But endocrine disruptors I believe have played a part in the increasing frequency as well as reduced fertility, multiple cancers, and other metabolic diseases. I think there needs to be a new discipline that studies and analyzes these compounds and their direct effect on human society.

12 hours ago, blue109 said:

BC Limited

"hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

There is a literal SEA of weak motherfuckers right now voicing their opinions, making their name, and generally - just being complete pu$sies.  Maybe it's the internet age, and people have to be "influencers" or some shiit.  They're fucking weak. 

You couldn't put these CandyAsses out for a long weekend, handed a quart of water to start - and expect them to come back.  Done, they're done.  They'd "quit" because it has to be a "reality show" and it's just too hard.

Well, HARD is what it fucking TAKES. 

I think you're right, Mike @blue109 - we went through the good times, and created WEAK MEN.  They have risen to "Fame" now, through FB, IG, Twit, Tik-tok, etc...   And think they're tough. Those weak motherfuckers are now creating hard times.  Same shiit with the current politicians. 

It'll turn soon, and they'll be forgotten.  All their fake-internet-fame...   and it's gonna get rough. 

That's when we step up, and lead these younger fuckers that don't want to be a part of it. We create Strong Men.  Many here are already doing it, just in personal life - but it's gonna take alot more.  We'll need to bring in the strangers, and educate them.  Those that don't want to be a part of what's going on right now.   We may not be down at the bottom of that pendulum swing right now - the "hard times" - and I feel it's on the downward stroke, gonna get harder...  But it'll come back around.

Bring in those that see it, and school them. 

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

There is a literal SEA of weak motherfuckers right now voicing their opinions, making their name, and generally - just being complete pu$sies.  Maybe it's the internet age, and people have to be "influencers" or some shiit.  They're fucking weak. 

You couldn't put these CandyAsses out for a long weekend, handed a quart of water to start - and expect them to come back.  Done, they're done.  They'd "quit" because it has to be a "reality show" and it's just too hard.

Well, HARD is what it fucking TAKES. 

I think you're right, Mike @blue109 - we went through the good times, and created WEAK MEN.  They have risen to "Fame" now, through FB, IG, Twit, Tik-tok, etc...   And think they're tough. Those weak motherfuckers are now creating hard times.  Same shiit with the current politicians. 

It'll turn soon, and they'll be forgotten.  All their fake-internet-fame...   and it's gonna get rough. 

That's when we step up, and lead these younger fuckers that don't want to be a part of it. We create Strong Men.  Many here are already doing it, just in personal life - but it's gonna take alot more.  We'll need to bring in the strangers, and educate them.  Those that don't want to be a part of what's going on right now.   We may not be down at the bottom of that pendulum swing right now - the "hard times" - and I feel it's on the downward stroke, gonna get harder...  But it'll come back around.

Amen to this !!!

Seriously though this is part of the cancel culture, they are trying to gut the U.S. , which who are the ones most likely to resist A full marxists state? Masculine males so targeting them is what they are doing. 

This feminization of European males is  systematic and preplanned, I argue with people about it all the time. But why don't we see this poop pushed as hard on other cultures?  Go push this in Africa or the middle east or India and people would rebel. Screw elections heads would roll. 

"hard t "hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

And that in a nutshell is history.

And that in a nutshellimes create strong men, strong mencreate good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times." "h "hard times create strong men, strong mencreate good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."ard times create strong men, strong mencreate good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

Edited by Sisco

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

"hard t "hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

And that in a nutshell is history.

And that in a nutshellimes create strong men, strong mencreate good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times." "h "hard times create strong men, strong mencreate good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."ard times create strong men, strong mencreate good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

Yep

downloadfile-11.jpg

18 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Yep, spot on, rough times ahead and seems to be coming fast.

It's all about the kids for me, my Grandfather schooled me on Liberty for sure so I have big shoes to fill. One of my favorite grandpa quotes came when he answered my grandmothers concerns that he was taking me to remove stumps, I was 11, he shrugged his shoulders while turning his hands up and said;

"Every man needs to know how to blow schit up."  Lyle Meadows