• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Choirboys Fallen Officer gun raffle

392heminut

I wasn’t even concerned about seeing numbers. I have faith you’ll be honest. Now as for touching them…you already explained that part and I can’t afford to buy that service. I just didn’t want the HemiLuck being spread around…I was looking for that edge. It looks like we could have somewhere near 10% of the tickets by the time we’re done here. 

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

Anyone want to take a Venmo and PayPal Larry for me? I don’t PayPal cause mine was hacked twice so I dropped it

Don't you have Zelle dude? If not, just tell me how many you want and I'll Zelle Larry the dough for you. Then you can send a check through the mail to me or something.

• 3 weeks later...

On 3/8/2022 at 7:54 AM, unforgiven said:

Fund's sent brother 🍺🍺

Got it brother! I will get caught up and get you your ticket numbers in the next day or so. We sold our property in AZ and I'm dealing with a poop show getting my 20' shipping container off the property.

22 hours ago, DNP said:

Bummer on selling the prop…unless that means you found a better one?!

There has to be some decent tow guys out there for loving containers. Those things are everywhere!

We decided we're too damn old to be trying to build another house. We also made a $26k profit on it after sitting on it for  3 years. The issue with the conex isn't moving it, my buddy has a 14K lb rated rollback trailer I can use to get it. The issue is the buyer of the property (realtors apparently had a buyer lined up when we closed) cut my fukkin locks off and put his on. I had an agreement with the real estate company that I had 30 days to empty the conex and move it after closing. Apparently the new owner thinks it's his! The realtor is straightening it out with the new owner (supposedly) and I'm going to go over there in the next day or two and get it whether they new owner has taken his locks off or not. FUKK HIM! I did get my stuff out of the conex before the dipschit changed locks on me.

8 hours ago, 392heminut said:

The realtor is straightening it out with the new owner (supposedly) and I'm going to go over there in the next day or two and get it whether they new owner has taken his locks off or not. FUKK HIM!

You can be quite intimidating, upon first sight.  I'm just sayin'...   :lmao:

What did I say to you, when I first met you and shook your hand?  "You're alot smaller than I imagined..."   ...and I yanked my hand back and RAN, when I saw the look on your face...  :laffs::banana:

• 3 months later...

Well guys, the drawing is over and once again the members here struck out.😞 Some guy in California won the drawing. I'm not sure if the gun is good to go in that state or not.

At any rate, I really want to thank all of you who participated in this years drawing for your support! Because of you we are able to help the families of fallen officers through a very hard time. As a retired officer, that means a lot to me! I'm honored to be a part of this forum!

I'm more interested in helping out your club's cause than actually winning the pistol. That's pretty much why I've always said that I'd donate the weapon back to your club to raffle it off again. It's better to help off the families, than to just throw another weapon in the gun box.

I was glad to be able to help out as always brother.

Thanks again for the opportunity to help your club and any family in a tough situation such as a lost family member.  Any one of these courageous people, that put on a uniform and a badge theses days, need the backing of law abiding people. Encouraging groups such as this, hopefully gives them power to get up and strap on those boots and take on the streets. May they make it home safe evey day, as I will vicariously through them. I look forward to next year brother. 💙💚❤️🩹

25 minutes ago, sketch said:

Any one of these courageous people, that put on a uniform and a badge theses days, need the backing of law abiding people.

I live by this one...

National Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) on Twitter: "The violence against  police officers continues to escalate. We have seen 1️⃣8️⃣8️⃣ officers shot  this year, one every 27 hours! This is a 32%

Done the military side.  They - Police - don't need to be in a war-zone...  at home.  Not on this soil, not in this country.  Yet, that's what society has led to, and it's not right.  The Thug-Shiit needs to stop, and laws won't stop it, more-or-less Cops in a district won't stop it - numbers or concentration of police in a given district/area..., more laws on the books won't stop it... 

More armed American Patriots, legally carrying everyday, everywhere they go, all the time...  Will stop it.  Abolition of "Gun-Free Zones", no more of that bullshiit.  End it. 

As soon as we go "Weapons-Free" in this country, for EVERYONE in this country, the law-abiding will take over, and the Thugs will diminish rapidly.  When they KNOW they can be shot, by real law-abiding citizens that are carrying - everywhere they go, and what they do...   they won't fuk around as much.  The stakes "for their games" will become too high. 

Crime will plummet.