1st 308 AR Build

Patrad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

So are we still talking about the bolt......or the women? :lmao:

After all......she does have a bionic neck.

Ooooh, damn - she's gonna find this...   :lmao:

The bolt, man, the bolt.  I beat the fuk out of it, and that broken punch isn't moving yet.  Heat is next.

On 4/13/2022 at 8:05 PM, Rsquared said:

So are we still talking about the bolt......or the women? :lmao:

After all......she does have a bionic neck.

This is Kim... Bionic neck... hell yeah!! Tom better give my back side a good smacking... I need it... but bionic neck... is amazing... nothing like bj with a neck brace... and free range... so to speak... Hello Nurse!! may I have another?! Power of the neck!!

On 4/17/2022 at 7:16 PM, DNP said:

I question how often “this is Kim” is really Kim. I mean, it does sound a little like something she would say…but how do we know that it’s not 98’s interpretation of what she might say?

LOL... This is Kim.. Clearly we need to hang out more... fall shoot is down.. Of course it is me.. I only take secretary notes when some people cant get ahold of Tom.

On 4/17/2022 at 7:26 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Kim could be one of his multiple personalities?🤔

This is Kim... Definitely not one of Tom's personalities... Think he has enough... Just the one and only Kim, wife, ex-wife, ex-gf, and current gf. There can only be one of me... Although my sister is pretty close..  And Tom handled both us sisters for a whole weekend at Grand Canyon, and didn't push either of us in.  LMAO. Lets say we as in my sister and I are awesomely funny together and apart.  Just grab the popcorn and beer and sit back and watch the show.

• 3 months later...

Mornin' 98. Just realized that I hadn't spoken to ya about that PITA bolt in a while. Have ya had any luck? I certainly appreciate the effort you've invested! So, if you're tired of messing around with it, just send it back to me - I'll frame it, or something!!🙃

Y'all take care,
Mike.

PS: Also sent ya a PM a few days ago.

Edited by Patrad

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 5:38 AM, Patrad said:

Mornin' 98. Just realized that I hadn't spoken to ya about that PITA bolt in a while. Have ya had any luck? I certainly appreciate the effort you've invested! So, if you're tired of messing around with it, just send it back to me - I'll frame it, or something!!🙃

Y'all take care,
Mike.

PS: Also sent ya a PM a few days ago.

I need to try heat - I got past the point of trying to punch it out, that wasn't working.  My next step was heat fifrst, bake that thing, and try punching it after that - and I never got there.  Lemme heat that thing up this weekend and give it a shot, and I'll report back.  It might be coming back just as it is now...   :embarrassed::bitchslap:

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I need to try heat - I got past the point of trying to punch it out, that wasn't working.  My next step was heat fifrst, bake that thing, and try punching it after that - and I never got there.  Lemme heat that thing up this weekend and give it a shot, and I'll report back.  It might be coming back just as it is now...   :embarrassed::bitchslap:

Not a problem, never expected ya to put this much effort and time into the dam thing to start with. Again, I appreciate yer efforts! 🍻 It'll look nice in a frame above the couch 🤪 ☺️

As to what doc said, wouldn't blame ya fer givin' it that kinda shot! 🥃 Yeah, this time of year around these parts, we understand about those 250* sidewalks too. Be more than happy to get a (or several) cold beers if ya get over thisaway!

Y'all take care,
Mike.

Edited by Patrad

• 8 months later...

Mornin' 98Z. Just following up on that bolt problem. Last info was that you were gonna try heat to free up that retainer pin. Didja get to it yet? Just being curious - hadn't thought about the dang thing recently, until I did🙃

TIA,
Mike.

On 4/30/2023 at 10:34 AM, Patrad said:

Mornin' 98Z. Just following up on that bolt problem. Last info was that you were gonna try heat to free up that retainer pin. Didja get to it yet? Just being curious - hadn't thought about the dang thing recently, until I did🙃

TIA,
Mike.

:laffs:

Oh man, you're going to need some popcorn for this next bit....

A strange thing happened on the way to fixing your part, I'll leave it up Tom how to divulge the details, but suffice it to say, it's pretty epic.

Ex wife got involved.

Well, let me correct that.  I got involved with my ex wife again. AGAIN!   What a complete SHIIT-SHOW THAT WOMAN IS! 

It's been a pretty epic start with her, a pretty wild ride with her, and a pretty epic ending with her...   a year later. AGAIN!

To cut it short, I'm GLAD she's gone, and that psycho will NEVER be in my life again.  No, heat didn't work.  I don't know what's happened to that bolt previously, but I've tried to get that thing out of there 3 ways from Sunday, and I can't think of a single thing to get that pin outta there.  I've tried every trick that I know. "Machinist" is next.

Now, after the Hurricane Kim is gone from my life - I just need to find your bolt.  I know she didn't take it, because she didn't even know that I had it in the first place.  She did, however, "move" alot of my stuff around.  I'm finding new things every single day, that aren't new.  They're just in a "new" place, not where they belong.

So, bottom line - I didn't get that pin out.  Another bottom line - the bolt isn't gone.  I just need to find out where it is NOW...   :bitchslap:

Edited by 98Z5V

'Preciate the heads up Matt!

98Z: "So, bottom line - I didn't get that pin out.  Another bottom line - the bolt isn't gone.  I just need to find out where it is NOW...   :bitchslap:"

Holy sheepsheeiitt, batman!!😲 That's one heckuva development!! Here's to you🥂 - May you have clear sailing from here on!!!

As to your question about the Bolt From Hell's previous history, I can't tell ya what happened to it before it left the factory, only what I've previously said in these here comments. I was wondering the same thing. Hadda be some serious sheeiitt, though.

Y'all take care,
Mike.

8 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

He's the one that steers his ship into storms instead of around. :hornet::lmao:  "If it can't kill me, it doesn't excite me."

7 hours ago, Patrad said:

You say that like it's a bad thing, Doc!🙃

Nah. Not good or bad. It's just the way he is..............................................A glutton for punishment. :laffs:

It's all true, and the quote they both have above is directly from me, myself.  It's my own doing, in the long run.

Some people call it "Adrenaline Junky" and other shiit like that.  That's not truly it.  It's internal wiring, in the Brain Pain I was blessed with - or cursed with.  Glass half full, whatever...  Is it Half Empty, right now?  Who fuckin' cares, REV IT AND  DROP THE CLUTCH!!!  If you fucked the shift up, DOUBLE CLUTCH IT AND HIT IT AGAIN!!!

It needs to excite me, get me moving - or it just sucks.  Move on, find something that fires me up...  No matter which way you slice it, I'm fucked, for life, due to it. 

I'm truly Handicapped by my own Natural Immaturity.  Words to live by - REFUSE TO GROW UP...   :banana: